PLEASE!

{Hoddie pov}

we heard something or someone was hit to the wall in the kitchen.Me and Masky went in the kitchen and saw Lj kissing and rubbing toby back."H-H-Help m-me....." Toby said under his breath.Masky tackle Lj to the ground and i went to help Toby.

the other come in and froze then "YOU MOTHER FUCKER WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THAT TWITCH!" Jeff shout as he run and attack Lj."Hoddie what in the world happend?!?" Ben ask he was shock."Lj.......he raped toby....." i answer.i take toby to his room to let him rest.Lj run to his room lock himself of course to hide from Jeff and Masky.i put Toby on his bed.then i feel someone grab my shirt it was Toby......"p-p-please d-d-dont l-l-leave m-m-me......" he said he was crying. i went to sit next to his bed.he was holding my hand he fell asleep a minute later.

{Toby pov}

i was scared what if someone decided to do that again to me."p-p-please d-d-dont l-l-leave m-m-me....." i said then hoddie sit next to my bed i was holding his hand then fell asleep.

  i wake up in the morning hoddie was not here anymore he went downstair i guess.i went to take a shower and put on my regullar cloths.i put on my mouth guard and goggle on. then walk out my room.

  there is Jeff and Ben chatting in the hallway.i wave my hand to them and said "g-good m-morning".Ben wave back and Jeff said "good morning twitch lets go downstair before breakfast start.''.i nodded and walk downstair with Jeff and Ben with me.

we went in the dining room and saw the pasta sitting there.i sit next to slendy.

(after breakfast)

i went in my room to crying as always but when i open the door i saw 3 bed."W-what?" i said."oh you dont know yet Hoddie,you and i will be stay in this room from now on" Masky said as he went in the room with Hoddie.OH MY ZALGO!CAN THIS DAY BE MORE TERIBBLE THAN THIS!!after i said that the sky turn grey and rain there is thunder oh i hate thunder.i go and sit on my bed and cover myself with a blanket.shaking so much.i can feel someone grab my blanket and revealving myself crying and shaking.it was Masky and Hoddie."c-can i help y-you guys?" i said."Toby are you scared of thunder?" Masky ask."m-maybe....."i said forcing a giggle.They both sit on my bed and then Masky said "you adorable you know that Toby" (Masky just being friendly ok no shipping)." " i agree with you Masky.you are short,you always act like a kid and you get scared fast that what make you cute" Hoddie said (still being friendly).i giggle a but then i jump when the thunder happend.they saw me so i just give them a awkward smile.they sit closer to me.i feel save....

{Masky pov}

  Slendy told us that Toby's room will be the proxies room.Toby was scared of the thunder funny and yet cute (FRIENDLY!). he seem scared so Hoddie and i decided to sit closer to Toby.he went asleep on my shoulder."aww he fell asleep" Hoddie said.we got up from toby bed and went downstair it still raining tho i wish toby is ok.we walk to the living room there is Ben and Jeff playing video game Sally and Jane play Tea Party and Ej eating kidney on the sofa."so how is toby doing?" Ej ask as he turn his head to us."he doing fine he sleeping right now after crying" Hoddie said."why is Toby crying Hoddie?" Sally ask "he scared of thunder" Hoddie answer."aww he so cute" jane said (FRIENDLY OK).

{note}

sorry this chapter was short.the sweet thing they said about toby they just friend ok i am not shipping anyone in this story.and Lj i am so sorry that i made you be the bad guy 😢😢😢.

k bye~