Im sorry......

{Toby pov}

   i woke up seeing Hoddie and Masky on their bed sleeping the rain has stop.i feel so tired of myself.it still midnight.everyone must be sleeping.i went downstair to grab some water then i heard something from downstair i stop and hide at the stair.it Jeff and Ben they still awake? what are they talking about?....... i froze......."have you heard about it?" Jeff ask "about what?" Ben ask."Slendy is going to let Toby be Zalgo's slave......" Jeff said."WHA-" Ben nearly shout but Jeff cover his mouth."quiet do you want to wake everyone in the mansion or what" Jeff said."what the fuck do you mean Slendy let Zalgo take Toby as a slave!" Ben said."yes stupid" Jeff answer.

  i dont want to heard about it anymore i run to the proxies room and fell down hug myself crying as i close the door behind me slowly so i dont wake the other.

  i wake up in the morning on my bed? i dont remember get on my bed last night proberly Masky or Hoddie put me.i take a shower.wear a black turtleneck sweater,blue jean,my goggle and mouth guard on.then i walk downstair.i sit next to Slendy and Masky."hey Toby!why are you sleeping on the floor last night?" he said "h-hey.....i-it n-nothing......" i said.then i turn my head to Slendy "slendy a-are you go-going to let m-me be Z-Zalgo's slave?......" i ask.everyone was silend."What?!" Masky shout."I afraid yes....I will let Zalgo take you as his slave...." Slendy said."f-fair e-enough......" i said then got up and went upstair to take my axes.

   i take my axes and get out of the mansion.i cant believe Slendy would let Zalgo take me......

I TOLD YOU

THEY WANT YOU TO SUFFER

THEY WANT YOU TO BE DEAD

THEY HATE YOU

YOU DESERVE THIS

  tear going down my eyes.i fell on my knees and cover my ears.....hoping the voice would help.i cried and cried then i heard someone walk behind me.......it was The Rake......"j-just kill me al-already......" i said.he walk closer to me and rub my back? The Rake are being nice? "im sorry i attack you...." he said."it ok it n-not like a-anyone c-care....." i said.rake and i end up being friend i told him my fear and felling and he told me his."im sorry about your sister...." he said "i-t ok" i answer.

  i told him that Slendy let Zalgo take as his slave.....he was shock......"i know that felling when you believe that person but they betrayed you." he said.he so nice i dont know he was nice before cause he alway attack the pasta and me.

   "well i need to go now see ya,Toby" he said as he stand up and walk away.i grab my axes and went back to the mansion.there is the pasta exept Slendy sitting on the couch staring at me.".........." i did not talk........."Toby are you ok with this?" Jane ask "it f-fine you guys w-want me to go a-away anyway and b-before you said t-that not true i h-heard everything b-bad you all said a-about me." i said.they froze and silend.......i went to Slendy's office and knok on the door.the door open and there is Slendy sitting on his chair.i walk in and ask "w-when are Z-Zalgo gonna t-take me?" i ask "*sigh* Toby......he gonna take you tomorrow morning......" he answer......."th-thank y-you sir......." i said as i went out of the office and got to the proxies room.there is Masky and Hoddie in the room staring at me......."Toby........" Hoddie said."i a-am no lo-longer be h-here huh.......*giggle*.S-Slendy said Z-Zalgo will be t-taking me t-tommorow m-morning...." i said....."Toby im sorry......" Masky said."it o-ok....." i said.

(TOMMOROW MORNING)

  i wake up and wear my normal cloth.put on my goggle and mouth guard and walk downstair.i walk in living room eveyone eyes on me Sally and Jane was crying........i turn my head to Slendy and ask "so is Z-Zalgo here s-sir?" "Yes......" he answer i nodded and walk outside there is Zalgo waiting outside......"AH YOU HERE MY NEW CHILD.COME LET GO TO YOUR NEW PLACE." Zalgo said.i turn my head to the mansion one last time there is the pasta standing behind me they was crying even Jeff was crying wow just wow......i smile and turn back Zalgo and walk to him leaving my Pasta family crying...........

{Masky pov}

*that morning......*

"why did you let Zalgo take Toby?!?" i shout at Slendy."*sigh* It not on purpose Zalgo tell me that Toby is going to died if i did not let he have toby......." Slendy said."wHy ToBy?" Sally ask she was crying. "I dont know child he just special......." Slendy answer.

   Me and Hoddie went in the proxies room and stare at Toby's bed.then Toby cheerful face and how always anoyyed me playing in my head.......Hoddie was crying he take his mask off. ''i miss him.........." Hoddie said.i started to cry too and hug Hoddie "same......." i said. Me and Hoddie went downstair.there is Jeff,Jane,Ben,Ej,Lj and Sally was sitting on the couch.Sally and Jane was still crying.Ben look down to his feet.Ej and Lj froze.and Jeff holding back his tear.Me and Hoddie sit next to them and just  silend......

to be continue~

{note}

  i ran out of idea!please!forgive me my reader!

bye-bye~