Is that you Lyra?

{hoddie pov}

"TOBY!" i shout as toby was throwing out blood and passed out."jeff you dont need to force him like that you know" i said as i stare at jeff."why waould he think we are lying?" Jane ask "maybe because he believe in all of us but all of us just say bad thing about him" i said.their face from shock to sorry after hearing what i just said.i put toby on his bed and get out of his room letting he rest after what just happend the other went out too.then we all just went downstair watching tv but our eyes not even on the screen......all of us were thinking about toby.......our happy toby........"what will happend to toby,hoddie?" Sally ask she was still crying from the incident."he will be fine we just need to let him rest for some time" i said with a calm voice "im worried about him now....." Jane said.she was one of the pasta who like toby so much......(it not shipping ok it mean the pasta who like toby as family so i dont ship them)"same....." Ben said...."but isnt you hate toby Ben?" Masky ask "no i never hate him i was just playing......and.....that went horribly wrong....." Ben replied."what about you jeff you seem to really dislike toby" Lj ask "well i was just playing let just say my excuse is same as Ben's excuse" Jeff answer.

{toby pov}

  i woke up in a forest under a beautiful star........ i heard someone calling my name from behind me but when i turn around i did not saw my bloody sister.....i saw......Lyra......she not bloody,her skin not tearing up,her eyes was green and not white (idk what lyra eyes colour is sorry).....she.....she look like an angle

she look like an angle

"Ly-ra is.....tha-t y-ou?" i ask "yes brother it me Lyra" she answer i ran to her and hug her......she hug me back and said "i reall-y m-iss yo-u Ly-ra!after you di-ed dad beca-me mo-re abuse-sive t-han bef-ore!bu-t......." i pause......"Toby i know you kill him it ok. i will always love you" she said "Ly-ra....." i said as i cry more and more then my eyes became blury......"Ly-ra!Ly-ra pleas-e d-ont leav-e m-e!" i shout

  then i wake up in my room on my bed crying and saying her name again and again......."Ly-ra.......i m-iss yo-u....."
i heard like the other was running to my room i dont care i just hug myself and cry.......they got in my room and ask "TOBY WHAT WRONG!" hoddie shout i turn my head to them and said "no-thing......" with a smile on my face but this smile was real this smile is nit fake it a real smile it been so long i did not put on real smile on my face......the tear still coming down my cheeck.they stare at me i think they know that im not lying cause they smile back and hoddie pat my head "did something great happend?" he ask calm i dont know if he was smiling or notbut i think he was smiling at me "sec-ret" i said as i put a finger on my lip.they stare at me with smile on their face.i got up and hold hoddie hand i dont know why but i think i believe in him......all of us get out of my room and goes downstair."oh yeah tonight is movie night and toby you be coming too" Jeff said "a-re y-ou sur-e?" i ask "why?" Ben ask "ca-use yo-u alw-ay hat-e it wh-en i twi-tch" i said "it fine we get use to it already" Jane said

(MOVIE NIGHT START)
*cause im lazy*

  Jeff pick a horror movie.oh great i alway be twiching hard or crack my neck a lot when it come to horror movie."hod-die?" i said hoddie turn to me and said "yeah?" "ca-n i sit nex-t to you? i do-nt like horr-or mo-vie....." i said "sure" he answer.i sit close next to hoddie and and hug his arm......(i dont ship them ok just think they bestie ok)

{a minute later}

the horror part was just started i sit more close to hoddie.i hug his arm and hide my face on his shoulder.he pat my head and ask "toby are you scared?" i nodded and he just giggle and pull me next to him more.(still hoddie is just being friendly so dont think toby and hoddie is having crush on each other ok)

{hoddie pov}

  toby seem really scared of this story so i pull him close to make him feel save i dont want my family to be scared.he was tired so i move my hand and let him rest on the sofa.soon the movie finish the other was still awake and turn their head to toby who was sleeping like a kitten."so who gonna get him upstair?" Jeff ask everyone put their hand up saying they would do it of course i put my hand up too.then all of us just go to toby room together.

{toby pov}

i woke up in a forest i heard someone calling my name i turn my head and shout "LY-RA!" my eyes grow wide as i saw my sister staring at me saying

"Toby it hurt!please make the pain stop BROTHER!" she shout......."Lyra........y-ou no-t Ly-ra!" i shout she turn her head to me and scream "TOBY!!!!"

y-ou no-t Ly-ra!" i shout she turn her head to me and scream "TOBY!!!!"

her face was teriffied........i wake up screaming..........and crying.......but the thing that coming out my eyes was not normal tear......blood was coming out my eyes.......hoddie,masky and Ej run in my room and saw i was crying out blood hoddie run to me and hug me "TOBY WHAT HAPPEND WHY ARE YOU CRYING OUT BLOOD!!!" hoddie shout i did not answer his question then Ej come close to me and sit beside me patting my back as i cry more and more blood masky walk to me wiping my bloody tear from my face.......

to be continue~