Chapter 32 - Too Good to Last

Cam: a friend of mine, Sam, is having a party tonight, we're all going!

Payton: sounds good, what time?

Cam: I'll come to your room at 8 and we are all gonna walk over, it's not far from here.

I looked at the time, 5:47pm, I still had hours yet, thank god!

I hope this party isn't anything like Jc's was, because I'm not having drama like that again... But hey, I'm sure it's gonna be great...

"Mahogany my sweetie pie" I said, jumping on top of her.

"What's up chick?"

"Some guy, Sam is having a party tonight, do you know about it?"

"Yeah he's a close friend of mine, Sam Pottorff, you'll love him"

"What are you gonna wear?" I asked eagerly, running into my bed room and grabbing my suitcase from under my bed.

"Probably my floral skater skirt and a tight crop top, you?"

"I don't know, ugh!"

Clothes were now flying everywhere, from both of our rooms.

"Wear this?" She shouted in a muffled voice from her room.

I ran in to see her holding a White bodycon dress and the most beautiful long flowing floral kimono.

"Mahogany that's beautiful!" I said, grabbing the dress and kimono off her.

"Wear it then!"

I brought it back into my room and chucked it on my bed.

I began getting my hair and make up done, so I knew I'd have enough time to relax before we went out.

I went with heavy foundation and bronzer, smokey eyes and red lips.

My hair was straightened, which made it fall down to my hip bones.

Eventually it was time to head out. I could hear all the boys voices from the hallway but me an Mahogany didn't rush. Instead we took selfies.

After a few poses and several photos, we agreed on one we both really liked.

"I'm gonna put that one on the gram" she said, opening Instagram.

"Right let's go then" I said, grabbing my purse and hurrying Mahogany out the door.

I opened the door to see all the boys wide eyed.

"Wow" said Gilinsky.

"Jesus" whispered Shawn.

"Close your mouths boys" yelled Nash, causing them to snap out of it.

"This ones mine, sorry fellas" smiled Cam, grabbing my waist.

***

"COME IN, COME IN" said a tall drunk teenage boy opening the door.

"I'm Sam! Welcome to the party" he said, bro hugging all the guys and kissing me and Mahogany on the cheek as a way of greeting us.

Immediately we all split up, I some how managed to end up with Carter, like usual at parties.

"Carter don't you think about leaving me!" I said, grabbing his arm.

"Don't worry buttercup, I'm here for you! I'm just going to get some drinks, one second" he waked off leaving me.

Lucky I recognised another familiar face within the crowd of people.