Everything Is Going To Be Alright

[Zack x Anxious Reader]

(Y/n) held Zack's hand a bit tighter than she was before. Zack looked down at her, trying to comfort her he started to lightly rub the back of her hand with his thumb. Her grip loosened a bit though he could feel her shaking a bit.

"Babe, are you sure you'll be okay?" Zack asked. He completely stopped and pulled (Y/n) to him hugging her. She looked up at him and gave him a close mouthed smile.

"I'm fine, a small anxiety attack shouldn't be much of a problem," she answered pulling away from him to continuing to walk to the school.

"If it gets bad we can leave," he said trying to reassure her.

"You just don't want to go to class," (Y/n) said looking up at him. He smiled and gave her a small chuckle.

Once they both arrived they took their seats and began socializing with their friends. Immediately after they got comfortable did people start conversations with them. Daniel pulled a chair up next to (Y/n) and started talking her ear off.

"So how has your morning been?" Daniel asked a large smile was plastered on his face.

"Uh, I've had a good morning, how has your been?" She answered. Slowly she started to bounce her leg without thinking and her shaking got worse.

"That's good, last night was fun. I saw my mom and..." Daniels voice slowly faded as (Y/n) suddenly zoned out. Her head started to fill with what ifs and scenarios that were very likely to her.

"I even saw my cousins..." Daniel finished putting his elbow on (Y/n)'s desk smiling at her once again. She snapped back into reality and smiled back at him.

"Did you enjoy the trip? Seeing family seems really fun, well when you have time. I'd guess.." (Y/n) gave a closed eyed smile.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit off today," Daniel said, looking at the small habits she had started to act out.

Hearing this (Y/n) couldn't stop herself, she started shaking more and her eyes widened a bit.

"Is it that obvious?" she asked tapping her foot as her leg began to bounce faster. She looked over to Zack to see he was still conversing with Yui. Her anxiety got worse. Yui hadn't lightened up on flirting with Zack since he saved her from her shit boyfriend. Though she knew that (Y/n) and Zack were dating. In the back of her head she knew that Yui and/or Mira were perfect compared to herself. She figured that if either girls pushed Zack far enough he would break up with her.

"(Y/n)...... Hey, (Y/n)...." Daniel said lightly shaking her shoulder. When she snapped out of her small daze she realized how shaky she had become and that her eyes started to tear up.

"Uh, I'm fine... Its nothing big," (Y/n) said blinking the tears away and smiling once again. She looked over and saw Yui give her a glare. The fear of Zack being taken away from her grew more as her imagination had twisted with terrible ideas. Soon enough she ended up gripping her sweater trying to get a grip of herself.

"What's wrong with you?" Yui said crossing her arms. Something about the way she asked the question seemed to set off the emotional reaction to her thoughts.

"Nothing. I'm fine." (Y/n) said standing up and walking out of the classroom. Zack and Daniel had been startled by the sudden abandoning. Zack knew what was wrong, but what he questioned was what set her off?

After (Y/n) left the classroom she went to the front gates of the school. Where she first met Zack.

"(Y/n)!.......(Y/n)." Zack yelled in between his heavy breaths. He ran the whole way there. Just to make sure you are okay. Zack looked over to see her sitting with her back to the wall, looking down at the grass under her feet.

"(Y/n)...you worried me..." Zack whispered as he slowly hugged her to him. The tears that had filled her eyes now soaked her cheeks. She broke down in his arms, he broke her anxiety attack. She wrapped her arms around him as well. Zack lightly pet her hair as he tried to calm her down a bit.

"Everything is going to be alright," Zack cooed quietly. (Y/n) lightly tugged at Zack's sweater as she slowly calmed down. She looked up to Zack a small smile on her face. He looked down at her and wiped the remaining tears from her face.

"You came after me..." (Y/n) said quietly as she pushed herself up to kiss him. Zack gladly obliged, he slowly put his arms around her waist as she put her arms around his neck. They stood in bliss, both smiling into the kiss.

They pulled a part, both looking at the blushing face of their partner.

"When you have today, say all that you have to say." (Y/n) smiled brighter.

"Alright," Zack said putting his forehead on hers, "I love you..."

(Y/n)'s blush grew warmer as her face turned beet red.

"I love you too," (Y/n) hugged him tightly and quickly kissed him again.

~~The End~~