Lazy Day

[Jae x Reader]

A yawn emitted from the girl as she stretched her arms above her head as she cuddled into the source of heat beside her. She slowly open her eyes to see the still sleeping Jae beside her. A smile graced her lips as she wrapped her arms around him and laid there waiting for him to wake up. His hair had fallen out of his face and his long eyelashes became visible, his lips were slightly parted, as he had been breathing lightly. His chest rose and fell softly, he had been sleeping peacefully. Soft murmurs could be heard from Jae as he slowly woke up.

"Morning," (Y/n) whispered resting her chin on Jae's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled. Pulling her closer to him. He leaned up and kissed her forehead. She couldn't help but smile. The night before they had ended up watching movies all night while eating junk food there.

She had basically taken up the whole bed but Jae didn't seem to have a problem with it so she didn't care much. She yawned again staring up at the roof. Jae had gotten up and left the room, to where, only god knows. While she had a chance, (Y/n) had curled up into a ball under the blanket and got comfortable. Jae came back into the room, and sat down on the edge of the bed beside her. He had put his hand on her back, getting her attention.

"I don't wanna get up today," (Y/n) whined pulling the blanket up above her head and putting her face into a pillow. In response Jae turned the tv on and started a movie. He picked (Y/n) up and placed on his lap once he sat down on the bed. She pulled the blanket off of her head looking up at him then the tv. She couldn't tell whether he was looking at her or the tv. She cuddled up to him and watched the movie. It had been a movie they both enjoyed, so they both intently watched it.

After the end of the movie (Y/n) ended up becoming restless and started squirming around in Jae's lap. He just watched as she ended up laying with her mid back on his knees and her head hanging off the edge of the bed. She lifted her head to look at him, and he chuckled. Seeing his girlfriend sprawl out on his bed was quite comical to him.

"I'm boreeeeedd," (Y/n) groaned. She suddenly jolted up and turn to look at Jae, who was smiling very widely. He had poked her, in which she quickly moved away from him because of. Though he didn't normally seem like the type to be touchy but he enjoyed tickling her because he found her reaction to it cute. She scooted away from him more, watching him carefully. She slowly moves to grab a pillow. She quickly pulled the pillow to her still watching Jae. He watched her, his smile not faltering at all. He quickly grabs her and starts tickling her making her burst of laughing. She squirmed around, trying her best to get out of his grip. He ended up straddling her to keep her from kicking him while tickling her.

"S-stop, please," (Y/n) said between fits of laughter. The smile on Jae's face had slowly faded into a smirk. He stopped tickling her for a moment and grabbed both of her wrists so she couldn't hit him. He hovered over her for a moment, looking down at her. (Y/n) smiled at Jae, a light blush on her cheeks. He loosed his grip and she immediately slipped her hands free. She hugged him pulling him to her. Jae was taken a bit by surprise but got comfortable quickly. He wrapped his arms around her.

"You're so cute," she giggled running her fingers through his hair. She started putting small pecks all over his cheeks, she put on last peck on his nose before kissing him softly and gently. He kissed back softly putting his hands on her waist.

Jae pulled away and moved over to lay next to her. They cuddled up to each other and watched anime until they fell asleep.

~~And They Lived In A Happy Ever After~~

~~The End~~