Nickname

[Goo x Gang Leader Reader]

"She can't be that tough!" Chuckled a fat wanna be gangster.

"No way, I heard she hasn't ever been seen while fighting. She probably hides behind her gang." another wanna be said.

"I've heard she's hot! She probably has those guys by the balls!" the third guy burst out laughing along with the other two.

"You know what I heard?" an unfamiliar female voice said. The three wanna bes all turned to see a (y/h) female holding a bat by the end of the handle.

"That she beats the fuck out of shit talking wanna bes." She snickered. She had been wearing a leather jacket with a logo on it. Though the three couldn't make out the marking thinking nothing of her.

"So what are you guys? High schoolers?" she snickered again.

"Yeah," one of them replied.

"What's it to you girly?" another answered.

"Oh, its nothing to me..." she said turning her back to them and taking a few steps away from them.

"Hey, who said you could leave?" the last ape who hadn't said anything to her comment said going to stop her. In less then a moment she had her spiked bat pointed at his face a sadistic smile on her face.

"Well I'd assume that a small group of ape posers, wouldn't be able to hold said gang leader. Ya know, just a thought." she said.

"Haha, got them by the balls. That had me, that's really funny, I may be hot but I have my place because I'm the strongest." she put her bat down, looking at each of the fucks in front of her. She shook her head her sadistic smile not at all changing as she gets closer to the male who mentioned her looks.

"Your funny, punk, but I rule the Underground with my strength and wisdom. More my strength because my thoughts don't belong to idiots who act out in my name." she said grabbing him by the collar. He blush and tried pulling away from her. She just giggled and quickly pulled his face to her knee grabbing the back of his neck in the process.

"Now, I'd be flattered that you called me hot but you agree with these fucks." she said smashing his face into the pavement below them. Her foot rest upon his unconscious head.

"Now for the one who said I hide." she grabbed a handful of his hair. "If I deceived you by not showing my identity I apologize. I didn't know I had to abide by someone who can't handle themselves while fighting a girl." she said dropping her bat beside her only to punch the ape in the nose. His nose bleed like she had hit a main artery. He cried out in pain. The first to speak had started backing away from the girl and her current victim.

"You're crazy!" he shouted backing up more until he hit the walk at the end of the alleyway.

"Damn right! How else would I be able to carry out killing each of you!?" she laughed like a maniac.

"Nah, just kidding. That you totally just pissed your pants." the male that had current been in the females hand slowly fell into unconsciousness from the sight of all the blood that had come from his nose.

"That one took care of himself. Well shit, Mr.Your-Not-Tough is the only one left." she whined swiftly picking her bat back up. She held it tightly in her dominate hand. The apes eyes she had glowing (e/c) eyes and shook with insanity. Her head was low as she approached him.

"The one who stops me is the one who hurts my pride the most. I was sure that my ego couldn't be deflated but here I am. Standing here bat in hand and a little pussy baby. Might as well have a little fun before I'm stopped again," she said to no one in general. She lifted the bat and came down hard onto the male with it. She continuously hit him until she felt better. The wanna bes all met the real thing and couldn't handle it.

"Babygirl~ your not supposed to play so roughly with them~." (Y/n) turn to the sound of the voice.

"It's not my fault, they made fun of me," she whined approaching Goo who had watched her beat down the last wanna be. His hands were tucked into his pants pockets. He smiled at the girl. His glasses glinting in the street lamps.

"Why do you need their opinions? My opinion is the only opinion that should matter to you." Goo said slowly walked up to (Y/n). He placed one of his hands on her cheek, softly caressing it. She smiled at him, leaning into his hand.

"Well yeah, but I needed a 'reason' to beat them though so." she just waved it off.

"Whatever, I've got plans to be meeting some region directors. They're complaining about threats from other gangs." she started heading to the bar the meeting was at. The meeting began and the complaining began again.

"Its a major problem." one said loudly.

"Yeah, we're afrai--" (Y/n) stopped one of them.

"Afraid? Of what? High school wanna bes? Smaller more vicious gangs?" she asked glare down the gruff males.

"You all sound like pussies. God. You're part of the Underground what do you expect to happen?!" she yelled standing up throwing her hands up.

"Region directors at that, how did you guys earn your titles!? Did you end up scaring the last directors? Obviously you guys don't know how to be a fucking gangster!" she yelled again, slamming her hands onto the table in front of them. Her glare softened as two arms wrapped around her shoulders.

"Breath. No need to yell. Baby girl." Goo cooed to her. Setting his chin on the top of her head. She just sighed.

"I know, their just being big babies." she said sending the group anything glare. She slowly sat down and Goo stood over her. He had his hands set gently on her shoulders.

"It's fine, baby girl."

"Hey! Whose this clown!?" yelled one of the complainers.

"Yeah! What do you think your doing to her!?" another yelled.

"Well," he glares at them his glasses flinging in the light. "That's none of your business."

"Tell those assholes if they have a problem that they can console me. And if its my members causing the problem bring them to me. That's it there shouldn't be a problem after that, good riddance." she said pulling Goo behind her as she left.

"Babygirl~" Goo cooed as he followed the annoyed girl.

"Can you stop with that stupid nickname dammit." she said between clenched teeth.

"Is my pet name for you embarrassing?" he asked, stopping her pulling her close to him.

"No, just.... flustering. It makes it hard for me to keep my composer." She said hanging her head. She had started to blush. Goo ran his finger tips up her arm rest his hand on her shoulder. (Y/n) let go of his wrist, letting her hands fall to her sides.

"It seems you dropped your composer." He said referring to the blush on her cheeks. He turned her to face him, a smirk on his face. He leant down to slowly inching closer to her. She closed her eyes, as he put his lips to hers. Gently kissing her, his kiss slowly became rough as he gripped her waist in his big hands. She wrapped her arms around his neck playing with his hair. They soon parted for air, both panting lightly.

~~The End~~

^Requsted^

[A/n]: I hope you liked it MrsCreepyCat. I tried, Goo is a bit ooc.