Violent Peacekeeper

[Jace x Reader]

"So, why don't you fight me?" the asshole said a smirk on his face as if he had won the fight.

"It's not my place to teach you a lesson, though it's fairly obvious that it's needed." (Y/n) said no emotion on her face, she was unreadable.

"Don't get cocky, and unfortunate for you, I only hit ugly girls," he said as he raised his fists and made it seem like he was going to hit her. She though didn't falter at all, her hands put in her jacket pockets her eyes never moving from the male.

"Ugly? I would ask if you meant yourself but clearly you aren't female, seeing as you are a dick," (Y/n) answered, her eyes narrowed as she spoke only to look bored afterwards.

"Just shut up," he said as he swung at her face. She stepped back and elbowed him in the chest hard enough to set him off center.

"Well, you wouldn't be in this predicament if you hadn't started a fight," (Y/n) stated looking at the male who had fallen to the floor with her defence.

"You stupid ugly bitch! You stepped into my business!" He said jumping up, and attempting to sloppily punch her. She stepped back again making him miss her.

"Its your own fault, you were bulling someone, a friend of mine at that, so I stopped it. You were the first one to start saying things that shouldn't have been said," she said her eyes narrowing as she said so, anger became evident on her face when she kicks his leg out from under him. She grabs his collar and pulls him up a few inches off the floor. If glares could kill, this kid would be dead. Then she smiled.

"I personally have a problem with you, so this is pay back," she lowly said with an adorable smile on her face. She lifted him more and slammed him back onto the floor. He lost his strength when he hit the floor, so he lay there shirt lifted because of her grip on his shirt, weak, watching her adorable expression. If it weren't for what situation she was in she would have been fawned over. She let go of his shirt, still looking down on him.

"So I will ask, did you learn your lesson or do I have to continue?" her smile slowly faded as it seems she hadn't deflated his ego yet. He only smirked at her. So in return she grabbed him by the throat and repeatedly slammed the back of his head into the ground. (Y/n) stopped after it was determined that he learned his lesson, that and she knocked him unconscious.

"(Y/n)..." a familiar male voice gasped behind her. She stood up and looked to where the voice came from. Behind her was Vasco and Jace, her friends. Her expression went back to emotionless and her eyes unreadable.

"Are you guys mad that I hurt him? Or shocked that I didn't get hurt by the idiot?" (Y/n) asked tilting her head looking up at both males.

"U-uh, well I'm surprised you had that in you." Jace started. His jaw had dropped and his eyes sparkled in amazement. (Y/n) mentally smiled to herself, his reaction was adorable to her.

"I was a black belt in karate and I learned some street fighting when I was younger. I kinda wish I would have hurt him more but restraint is a good thing he should learn from that..." (Y/n) trailed off, she thought it would be better to not ramble on about it anymore.

"Lunch is almost over, so I'm going back to the classroom." She stated, promptly walking away. She slowly walked down the halls of the school making her way back to her class. She was evaluating what she just did. It still made her mad that he had the nerve to hurt Duke. Poor kid did nothing to anyone, and he was an amazing person, him being targeted by bullies was something she didn't like. She could imagine him thanking her, of course she would give the 'your my friend' lecture.