Phobia

[Lookism x Reader]

A scream pierced the air as the sound of clattering desks followed it. Most of the classes attention had been set on the (y/h) girl who had pushed her desk over along with her chair and the desk beside hers. She had thrown a textbook at something that had seemed to be on the floor. She had backed up against Jae's desk staring at the object that had caused her to react such a way. Jae tapped her on the back and she quickly turned to face him fear written all over her face. She had tears in her eyes and she was trembling as she mumbled apologies to him and got off his desk shuffled to behind him still staring at the spot the textbook lay. Daniel and Zack had watched her as she pointed to the textbook and said something to Jae. Zack had begun glaring at Jae as Jae nodded to her.

She was terrified and he understood that. So he slowly stood up and looked at the notebook. He picked it up and checking to see if the textbook had been acquainted with a bug or another thing that had scared (Y/n). While she watched him do so she felt a light touch on her shoulder. She immediately started freaking out running her hands quickly over her shoulders, stomach, and sides.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Daniel asked concern laced his voice. She looked up at him to see the worry on his face, her eyes widen a bit.

"U-uh yeah, j-just, u-uh," she stiffed and blushed in embarrassment because how weak she knew she looked in front of everyone. She looked down and pointed in Jae's direction. Daniel looked over to see Jae holding the textbook she threw. A spider crawled out from between the pages sitting in site on top of the book. (Y/n) looked up to see it her eyes widened more. She grabbed Daniel's arm and stepped behind him.

"It touched me..." she whispered tightly tugging on his shirt. At this point Zack had been glaring at Daniel. He stood and made his way beside her shaking form. Placing one of his hands gently on her shoulder.

"Just kill it." she said pointing to the spider on the book, still shaking.

"Yeah. Kill it Jae." Zack said and glared at the blonde boy. So Jae slammed the textbook with the cover down onto his desk. He lifted the book to see the spider not injured, the little thing tried to crawl away. (Y/n) watched it carefully. With wide eyes.

"Hurry kill it," she whined still holding onto Daniel's shirt. She started backing up again as it started crawling towards the edge of the desk. Daniel turned to comfort (Y/n) while Zack quickly flicked it off the desk completely.

"See it's gone now." Zack said feeling accomplished with a smile on his face.

"Are you sure?" (Y/n) questioned looking at Zack unsure.

"Yeah its gone now," Zack said again gesturing to the empty desk.

"But it could still be there, hiding," she squinted trying to see if it were anywhere. Jae pat (Y/n) on the head smiling at her. She smiled at him too. She slowly calmed down as she looked over to the mess of her desk. She sighed.

"Uh, would one of you mind helping me fix the desks?" she smiled sheepishly at them. Tapping her fingers together. "There could be more spiders over there."

"I wouldn't mind helping you (Y/n)," Daniel said first putting his hand on her back.

"Thank you Daniel," (Y/n) started to get closer to the mess. She slowly bent down to look at the chair making sure there wasn't any spiders. She slowly picked up her chair then her desk though while she was slowly picking it up she saw a little black thing on the top so she yelped and dropped the desk. Daniel quickly picked it up for her and placed it back to the way it was before. Jae placed her textbook on the newly set up desk.

"Thank you guys," she said directed to Zack, Daniel and Jae.

"No problem," Zack answered sitting at his desk.

"Yeah, (Y/n), no problem. But why did you freak out so badly? I know that your scared of them but you were trembling." Daniel asked confused.

"Oh, its called phobia of spiders for a reason. Phobia means irrational fear of. So I have an irrational fear of spiders. I kinda don't even know why, so yeah," she answered shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you scared of other things?" Zack asked genuinely interested.

"No not really, I just really hate spiders." (Y/n) answered, smiling goofily.

~~The End~~