Motherly

[Jonah x Reader]

"That's embarrassing," a couple gruff guys laughed together.

"Its okay, everyone makes mistakes," a smooth and calming voice said. Jonah looked over a small blush appeared on his cheeks as he saw the (y/h) girl. He smiled.

"U-uh, (Y/n), I didn't think you'd be here." he ran his fingers through his fringe cursing to himself about getting it trimmed.

"It is abnormal to see you here, in Seoul. Especially when we see each other at a park, and you just fell, face first, into the pavement." (Y/n) commented hesitantly. Jonah blushed bright red.

"W-well I-I u-uh," he was cut off by her taking his face into her hands.

"Are you okay? It looked like you landed kinda hard." she moved his fringe out of the way. She lightly brushed her thumb over a small red mark on his cheek. He winced.

"Come on," she let go of his face and grabbed his wrist pulling him towards a building. It turns out to be a nice quaint little cafe.  She dragged him to a seat close to the restrooms.

"Wait, u-uh (Y/n)..." she had already gone into the bathroom and shortly came out with a damp paper towel.

"Stay still," she mumbled as she lightly touched the cool paper towel to the slight red mark.

Jonah flinched but sat stiffly. (Y/n) was just centimeters away from him. He started at her concentrated face. She lightly bit the inside of her lip as she gently wiped a small amount of dirt off of his cheek. She smiled and moved away, her expression had held a gentleness not many people had shown Jonah.

"Well your not injured other than a couple of small bruises, so you'll be fine." Jonah smiled at her, mumbling a little shaky thanks. She sat down beside him and checked the time.

"What are you doing in this area anyway?" she put her elbow on the small metal table.

"We, the Dog God gang, are here on business." Jonah answered shortly.

"That seems interesting." She replied back, her eyes trained on him. "Were you planning on coming to see me while you were here?" a light blush covered her cheeks.

"Of course, I wasn't sure of when I'd be able to see you though. Gladly I have free time right now." Jonah said a confident look came across his face. He felt as if a shounen arrow was pointing to him leading to words that read 'was planning on asking her on a date'. He sweat dropped at the thought, he himself couldn't think of anywhere to go though.

That's for later.

"That is great, do you want to get drinks while we're here then?" She pulled out her wallet and smiled at him brightly.

"Sure, but I'll pay. What do you want?" Jonah asked, not giving her time to object.

"An Americano would be fine, please and thank you." Jonah went to get the drinks. He didn't take long, when he sat back down he set both cups down. One in front of himself and the other in front of (Y/n). She took no time at all to start sipping on the warm coffee. Jonah watched her intently, his head spinning with anticipation and hesitation.

"(Y/n) would you like to go out to dinner tonight?" Jonah's face looked as if he was trying to be in competition with a tomato.

"Of course, do you have a place in mind?" she asked the slight blush she had darkened but wasn't too noticeable.

"I saw a ramen place not to far from here," Jonah suggested, and (Y/n) nodded. "I guess I'll pick you up?"

"Oh no, I live rather far from here so I'll meet you, what time do you want to meet?" (Y/n) asked taking another drink from her coffee.

"Don't worry I'll pick you up and I'll pick you up about 8. If that's not a problem," Jonah said taking a long swig from his cup.

"O-okay," (Y/n) said her eyes widened a bit, she had forgotten for a moment he had changed a bit and wouldn't be budged at all.  He only smirked, a small shadow loomed over his face in possibility.

"Hey! Boss! We need to go!" followed the ding of the door opening.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tonight then. Good bye for now," Jonah said leaving.

--------

Later that night (Y/n) got ready, she wore simple clothing jeans and a t-shirt. At 8 Jonah had arrived. He was smiling brightly. He had gotten his hair trimmed and he wore simple but nice clothing.

"You look great (Y/n)!" Jonah said as soon as he laid eyes on her. He spoke very clearly and his expression hadn't held anything but happiness.

"Thanks," she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, her blush from earlier making an appearance again. "Though I'm just wearing normal clothing. You look great too."

"Come on! I thought that this would be a fun time to bring my little toy too!" Jonah said stepping aside to reveal a matte black motorcycle. He grabbed her hand and started basically dragging (Y/n) out of her house.

"Wait! I know your excited but I need to lock up the house first!" she giggled as she pulled out her keys. He let go of her and nodded watching her as she shut and locked the door. Once she had done that he immediately went back to dragging her towards his motorcycle. He tossed her a helmet and a wind breaker. Both of which were his.

"Put those on." he said getting onto the motorcycle.

"But aren't these yours?" she objected and began to hand him back the two items.

"Yeah but you need them more than I do." Jonah took the helmet from her and put the helmet on her.

"At least put on the wind breaker," she said pouting. Jonah sighed but agreed. After he put it on (Y/n) got on the back of his bike. She wrapped her arms around his torso and held on tightly. They arrived at the ramen place not too long after. 

They ate, the night seemed to pass by quickly. The only part that seemed slowly was the ride back to (Y/n)'s house. She had been tired, and put her head down against his back. Jonah rode slowly this time. He rode around town, (Y/n) watched drowsily as all the lights passed by. Jonah's heart had been beating quickly, and it would be a lie if it had been said that (Y/n)'s wasn't beating just as quickly if not quicker. She slowly relaxed listening to his heart beat. When they arrived at her house they both went into the house. Jonah hadn't been as tired as (Y/n) but he wanted to spend more time with her. (Y/n) pulled her shoes off and flopped down onto the couch, Jonah followed suit. They put on a movie. (Y/n) ended up falling asleep with her head on Jonah's chest and with his arm around her. She snuggled up to him. Jonah eventually fell asleep, not wanted to wake (Y/n) up.

In the middle of the night (Y/n) woke up. She was startled to find Jonah on the floor beside her. He found one of her plush blankets that she kept in the entertainment center and covered her with it. He used a throw pillow from the couch as a pillow.

"Of course," she mumbled. She got up and lightly shook Jonah. He got up half asleep and stared at (Y/n). He was still basically unconscious but physically functional. (Y/n) led him to her room where she laid him down and covered him up. She went back to the living room and fell back asleep on the couch.

~~ The End~~

^Requested^

[A/n]: I hope you like it That1WhoReads2Much.