Social Anxiety

[Euntae(Vasco) x Socially Anxious Reader]

"Hey Jace!" (Y/n) yelled to the large eared male. He suddenly looked in her direction. A smile grew on his face as he slowly jogged up to her.

"Hey (Y/n), have you seen Vasco?" Jace asked alarming the female.

"I thought you may have seen him," she said, a look of worry came across her face as she wondered where the tattooed male could have been.

"Hey," Jace paused placing a hand of comfort on her shoulder, "It's okay, we'll find him. How about we walk past his house on the way to school?" And they did so.

Not too much later did they spot Vasco ahead of them, walking slowly as he had headphones in. (Y/n) was happy when she saw him. She ran up to him and jumped onto his back and wrapped her arms and legs around him. He grabbed onto her lower thighs to hold her up.

"(Y/n)!" Vasco said very happy to see the (y/h) girl. He had ended up pulling his headphones out and having a short conversation with the girl. Jace caught up with the two in no time and they started heading towards the school.

"So, what class are you in?" Vasco asked still holding the girl up on his back.

"I'm in the fashion department, what are you guys in?" (Y/n) asked resting her chin on Vasco's shoulder.

"Architecture," both males said at the same time.

"Oh, well at least you both have your classes together," (Y/n) said happily giving Vasco a little squeeze.

As they neared the school the chatter that the other students made became louder. (Y/n) started unconsciously playing with a few strands of Vasco's hair while they slowly made their way through the front gates.

"(Y/n)? You became a bit quiet, are you okay up there?" Vasco asked almost joking.

"U-uh yeah, I'm starting to get a bit of anxiety is all," (Y/n) started lightly running her fingers through a section of his hair. His hair was soft and light so it brought comfort to her.

"Do you want me to put you down?" Vasco asked slightly turning his head catching a side glance at the girl.

"No, I-I," (Y/n) stopped herself and looked at the situation. He was holding her by her thighs with the front if her body flush to his back.

"Yes! Uh I mean yeah uh, please," (Y/n) turned bright red as she started to struggle out of his grasp. Jace watched giving a small chuckle. Vasco just tried not to drop (Y/n). She stopped struggling, her hair fell into her face. She was embarrassed and couldn't stand the thought that her mind had wondered because of her best friend.

"Please, put me down," her voice sounded almost emotionless. Of course, Vasco complied and set her down on the ground behind him. He then turned so that he could see her.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" His started to become concerned with her change in behavior.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" She said smiling as she looked up at him. He smiled as well seeing her smile so brightly. She grabbed a hold of his hand, pulling herself closer to him as they had started walking towards the school building. (Y/n) was listening to other peoples conversations. Hearing people quietly make fun of or complimenting other people. Like Jae, a kid well known to most other students at this school had dyed his hair blonde. Or that there was a hot new kid.

(Y/n) decided to look around and see the things everyone had been talking about. She looked to see that Jae had indeed dyed his hair. She didn't have much of an opinion on it, though it fit him minorly well. She turned to look the other way where the new male was, supposedly. His back was turn toward her so she wasn't sure how he looked though a feeling started to build up in the pit of her stomach. Her anxiety was becoming worse but not unbearably bad. Vasco noticed her slowing in pace as they got closer to the school building. Eventually (Y/n) completely stopped stopping Vasco with her. She tightened her grip on his hand as she watched the transfer student. She still hadn't seen his face yet, and the pit in her stomach made her curious as to what he looks like. Vasco watched the girl as he stood still beside her. Jace had stood beside Vasco trying to see what (Y/n) stopped them for. He followed her gaze to see the transfer, who he hadn't been able to recognized. It seemed almost as if on cue did the male turn to look towards the small group who had been watching him intently.