Part 4- The One Behind The Stolen Memories

*later at lunch*

[students conversing]

Equestria Girls/Guys: [laughing and talking at one table]

*Sunset and Glare are sitting alone at a different table watching them sadly then they look down angrily*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *comforts them* It's going to be ok. We're going to get their memories back.

*Trixie and Trixter sit next to them with pens and notebooks*

Trixie: *looks around* A cafeteria full of suspects, four detectives, and only one Memory Stone. Seems impossible, but so does pulling a rabbit out of a hat, and we do that all the time.

Trixter- *serious*Let's talk motive. Who here hates you enough to erase everyone's good memories of you?

Sunset/Glare: *looks at all the students glaring at them* If you go back far enough... everyone. [sighs]

Trixie/Trixter: [writing] "Known enemies: all."

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *looks at them* Let's each split up and see what we can find.

*the others nod*

*in Nurse Redhearts's office she's putting a thermometer in Bulk's mouth when the four burst in the room*

Nurse Redheart: *worried* G-G-Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Y-You feeling okay?

Trixie Lulamoon: That depends on how well you answer our questions.

Trixter- *skeptical* Has anyone come in complaining of memory problems in the last few weeks?

Nurse Redheart: Not that I can recall...

Trixie/Trixter: You can't recall? [gasps, to Sunset and Glare] We're too late!

Sunset/Glare- *rolls their eyes*

*in the hallway*

Sunset: *looks at Maud and Rock* Is there anything you can tell us about it?

Glare- *concerned* Anything at all?

Maud/Rock: [deadpan] We can't tell much from a drawing.

Sunset/Glare: *sighs* Okay. *turns to leave*

Maud/Rock: [deadpan] Only that it's felsic-intrusive igneous, granular in texture, most likely arranged in an equigranular matrix, with scattered biotite mica and amphibole, at least sixty-five percent alkali feldspar by volume, with a melting point of twelve-fifty centigrade, plus or minus ten degrees. *the four already leave* Sorry we couldn't be more helpful.

*in the library*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *holds the picture up to Cheerilie and Smiles*

Cheerilie/Smiles- *shakes their heads no*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *sighs and sits down and thinks*

Voice- *feminine* I thought our library session doesn't start until later...

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *recognizes the voices to be Twilight and Dusk* *smiles sheepishly* Just doing some research...we're still on though...

Twilight/Dusk- *their smiles fade* Why are you two Sunset Shimmer and Sunset Glare's friends? The others said that they tried to make you lose the ballot for the Fall Formal...

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *sincerely* Because they were misguided...

Twilight- *looks at each other in concern*