Part 7- The Superlatives

*everyone gathers around for Celestia and Solaris to announce the Yearbook Superlatives*

Celestia/Luna/Solaris/Artemis- *walks on stage with papers in their hands and behind them are mini golden statuettes of the CHS logo on them* *happily* It is now time to announce the Yearbook Superlative Winners!!!

*everyone cheers*

Luna- *smiles* Now we have a lot to get through thanks to our Co-Presidents and Co-Vice Presidents of the Yearbook Committee

Sunset/Glare- *smirks*

Rarity/Elusive- *flips their hair*

Artemis- *claps his hands* So lets get started...

*everyone is quiet as they start*

Princess Twilight- *to Rarity* How does this work if you four know who won which superlative?

Rarity- *smiles* Some of the superlatives didn't get into the yearbook because there wasn't enough room so we had this put together instead.

Elusive- *to her* And we each tallied the votes of different superlatives in different days and submitted them to Principal Celestia and Principal Solaris so we only know what's in the yearbook and what we voted on.

Prince Dusk- *has his hand on his hip* Seems simple enough...

Celestia- *reads the paper* Our first award goes to the students with the best hair and best eyes for male and female. This superlative was voted and tallied by Sunset Shimmer.

Rarity- *smiles at Sunset* Darling, that must've been difficult for you to decide but just know that whoever wins we respect your decision...

Elusive- *nods in agreement*

*the others nod in agreement*

Sunset- *smiles sheepishly* It's good that you say that because...

Celestia- And the students for "Best Hair and Eyes" goes to...*looks at the name and blinks* (Well...) *announces* Princess Twilight and Prince Dusk!

Rarity/Elusive- *looks at Sunset and blinks* Say wha?

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *shocked*

*everyone claps*

Sunset- *worried* Please don't be mad...

Rarity/Elusive- We're...not...mad...darling..,

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *goes and gets their statuettes sheepishly smiling and waving* *walks off stage* *to Rarity and Elusive* *hands them the statuettes*

Rarity/Elusive- Darling's you won...fair and square...we couldn't accept those...(EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN OURS)

Applejack/AJ- *comforts them* It's ok...

Luna- Our next superlatives go to the students who were voted "Best Dressed" voted and tallied by Sunset Glare. *smiles* And those students are Rarity and Elusive!

*everyone claps*

Rarity/Elusive- *smirks at Princess Twilight and Prince Dusk* Keep those darlings!!! *walks up and gets their awards* Thank you, Glare!!! *marvels at their awards dreamily on stage*

*everyone looks at each other*

Applejack/AJ- *unamused* *carries them offstage*

Solaris- Ok...our next superlative goes to the male and female student who were voted "Class Clowns and Most Athletic". These four students were chosen by the student body and tallied by Elusive. And those four students are: Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Blitz, Pinkie Pie and Bubble Berry!!!