Part 6- I Will Never Forget You

*later that night everyone is enjoying the yearbook party thrown by Pinkie and Bubble*

*everyone is in dresses in suits*

*the Humane 8, Human Colt 8, Trixie, Trixter, and Wallflower happily take a picture together*

Selfie Sensor- *flies to Sunset and Glare and beeps happily*

Sunset/Glare- *smiles* She's so cute...

Twilight- *smirks at Prince Dusk and Dusk* Say that again, we couldn't hear you guys...

Sunset/Glare- *confused* She's so cute?

Prince Dusk/Dusk- *unamused*

Princess Twilight- *smirks at Prince Dusk and Dusk* One more time?

Sunset/Glare- *smirks* Or was it "he"?

Prince Dusk/Dusk- *smirks at the girls*

Princess Twilight/Twilight- *glares at them*

Selfie Sensor- ...M...m...mmm...

*everyone stops and looks at the Selfie Sensor*

Trixie- *concerned* Uh...is it supposed to do that?

Selfie Sensor- *looks down to the Lavender Quartet* ...Mommy....Daddy....

Lavender Quartet- *tears up* *sniffs* *holds their arms out* COME TO MOMMY AND DADDY!!!

Selfie Sensor- *happy* I...am...alive!!! *flies into their arms*

Lavender Quartet- *hugs it happily*

Selfie- *happy* I...am...good...girl...

Prince Dusk/Dusk- *eyes shrink in shock as the girls are smirking cheekily at them* *goes to get punch while having deadpan looks*

Princess Twilight/Twilight- *happily follows them* Yes, Selfie you're a good GIRL!!!

Prince Dusk/Dusk- *mumbles*

*the others laugh*

Sunset/Glare- *smiles calmly*

Celestia/Solaris/Luna/Artemis- In a few minutes we are going to announce the Yearbook Superlative's on stage!!!

*everyone cheers*

*outside on the roof*

Sunset/Glare- *smiling peacefully at the stars*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *walks out concerned* You guys ok?

Sunset/Glare- *turns and faces them* *smiles* Yup, unless we forgot anything *chuckles but sees their faces in concern* *concerned* What's- *shocked as they get hugged by Princess Twilight and Prince Dusk*

Princess Twilight- *shakily* When...you two...sacrificed your memories...for us...we all had the chance to start over

Prince Dusk- *sighs* You two remember how we first met?

Glare- *sighs calmly* Here or in Equestria...

Prince Dusk- *releases and sits down* Here...

Sunset/Glare- *thinks* Um...

Princess Twilight- *her hands glow magenta and the scenery changes to the hallway with Princess Twilight, Prince Dusk, Sunset and Glare glaring at each other*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *glaring at them* We said, how dare you speak to them that way?

Sunset/Glare- *their glares turn into smirks and puts a finger under their chins* You two must be new here. *flicks their chins and smirks at them* We can speak to whoever we want *glares at other students and walks away proudly*