Bloopers

*in the yearbook editing room*

Trixie Lulamoon: Hmm. *looks through a red yearbook* Neither was Biggest Meanies, but that didn't stop you two from winning it our freshman year. *shows them*

Sunset/Glare- *looks down at it sadly*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *glares at Trixie and Trixter*

Applejack/AJ: That was different. The whole school voted for them.

Twilight/Dusk- *shakes their heads no*

Pinkie/Bubble: *admits* They were soooooooo mean.

Sunset/Glare- *looks down sadly*

Twilight/Dusk: *levitates the book away* *puts a hand on their shoulders* *reassures them* Of course, we all know that you've earned the right not to be-

*the book falls directly in front of them and everyone starts laughing*

Twilight- *laughing* Can we try that again...

Dusk- *laughing* Cut!!

[boop]

*in the band room*

Humane 7/Human Colt 7- *exclaims sadly* WHAT!!!

Princess Twilight- *sadly* Yeah...unfortunately we have to go back to Equestria...

Prince Dusk- And do *eye twitch* paperwork...

Twilight- *realizes sadly* You two won't get to see our baby girl at the beach!!!

Princess Twilight- *hugs her dramatically* I KNOW AND WE WORKED SO HARD ON HER!!!

Prince Dusk/Dusk- *arches eyebrow* Her? *chuckles calmly* You both mean Him...

Princess Twilight/Twilight- *smiles calmly at them* Her.

Prince Dusk/Dusk- *smiles calmly* Him.

Princess Twilight/Twilight- *smiles* We went over this...Sparkle Shine was a girl...

Prince Dusk/Dusk- *smiles* You mean Shine Sparkle was a boy...

*they all glare at each other with scrunchy faces*

*the others are confused*

[boop]

*at the portal*

Sunset: *sincerely* After all, if you hadn't forgiven us, we'd still be the arrogant students we were when we left Equestria.

Glare- *sincerely* You gave us the second chance we didn't deserve, and we'll never forget it.

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *takes their hands* *sincere* You two we're the ones who ultimately made it so by accepting friendship. Never forget that. *hugs them sincerely*

Sunset/Glare- *hugs them tightly with a warm smile*

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *starts to go towards the portal* *stops* Hey...

Sunset/Glare- *looks at them* Yeah?

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *looks at them* *smiles calmly* Nothing...have a good night you two...*goes through the portal*

Sunset/Glare- *smiles sincerely* Goodnight...your highnesses... *takes each other's hands and walks back to their apartment*

*something hits them on the head*

Sunset/Glare- Ow!!! *looks and sees that it's Princess Twilight and Prince Dusk glaring at them* *glares back* What was that for?

Princess Twilight/Prince Dusk- *gazes into their eyes deeply while blushing* You know what you did...*slinks back into the portal*