A New Beginning

After calming down for a while, Nafi told to himself that He should not ruin her trust at any cost..

He was so happy about a new beginning in this friendship..

That Night, He slept with a Blissful mind..

It's morning now, They used to text morning wishes to each other..

He is the one who would start the chat first..

To his Surprise, it's her who sent "Happy Morni buddy..!"

With a Smiling face, He replied back "Happy Monday Chunk! Just Thought to text U.."

She replied that she's having model exam this week and so she won't use social apps till the end of exams..

Sad but proudly wished her, "Oh! That's really good.. Concentrate and do well budd!"

They did some chit-chat for a while and then she left for college..

He also reached his office by the time but he was worried about the thing she said..

That they couldn't chat in messenger for a week.. This thing disturbed his mind..

"I'm gonna miss her badly" He told to himself..

After 2days, One fine Evening, He thought to call her number..

He dialed her number but hesitated to talk Coz she's already controlling herself from these things..

"Will she attend or never mind my call?" Even before the First ring gets completed, random thoughts run through Nafi's Mind..

Now she attended the call saying "Hey Nafi, what a wavelength! Just thought to call U"

Often they both thinks the same thing at the same time.. A beautiful chemistry between them it is..

She runs to the upstairs to spend time with his call with a cheesy blushing face..

From then, They started talking phone calls daily during evening and night times..

Without any topics or important matters, They would talk for hours and hours..

Both had almost similar likes and dislikes..

A smooth relationship builds up between them..

That they can't spend a day without talking or Chating..

Their Nights and Days were filled with lot of Phone conversations and Chit-chats..

It's been Three Months Since they become so closer..

One Night, Nafi called her without asking her in chat if she could talk or not..

Sanu thought, There must be anything important for him to talk, so she went upstairs and attended the call..

**************

Sorry for the delayed update.. Was out of town.. Stay tuned!