A Cute Proposal

To her surprise, it was none other than Nafi.. He was following her from the very moment she came out for shopping..

He wanted to meet her to convince and ask apology for the bitter happenings.. He knows where she stays..

So that's when he saw her came out for shopping and he started following her..

Actually, he wanted to protect her as she came out alone..

That's how she saw nafi's image from a distance.. And it was none other than nafi himself..

Now Sanu is happily surprised on seeing him in-person but didn't show it up as she pretend to be in anger still for the same reason..

Therefore, she refused him to pay the bill for the Dress she bought..

Now He is not at all listening to her and willingly paid the bill..

She walks away as fast as she can without uttering a word to him..

He consider it as a chance to meet her again to give her the dress she desired..

The next day, while she's on her way to home from college, Nafi stopped her in midway and knelt down before her with a bunch of roses in his hands..

She loved the way he made her to feel.. That act of him carved a smile in her lips..

She grabbed the RedRoses with a blushy face.. Poked him with love..

He brought the dress she selected that day and gave her.. She accepted it with immense joy..

Before no one sees them, they bid bye-bye even though they didn't want to end the meet..

At home, she opens the bag.. To her Surprise, she found not only the dress but also a small gift wrapped red inside it..

She curiously unwrapped it to see a cute pair of teddies kissing each other labelled "I Love You" on it.. That's when it turned out to be an official proposal..

She loved each and every bit of his way of proposing her.. It made her feel more beautiful inside and out..

Immediately, she ringed him once to tell back that she loves him too..

She had never confessed her love for him as she wanted him to propose first..

**********
Thanks For Whoever Reading this.. Busy with exams now.. Will be back soon with next parts..