The Official Fight

"I hate him.. I Fu**ing hate him.." He repeated the same lines in a dizzying manner..

She couldn't understand what's wrong with him.. She's so confused to hear this..

"Nafi! What are you talking about? Why are you blabbering?" Sanu shouted in anger..

"I don't like that.. How dare you do that!?", again he blabbered angrily with a besotted voice..

" Are U drunk? Tell me now?!" , She Furiously asked..

"Yes.. It's All coz of U.. I hate him.. I don't like that..", He replied..

" What's Your problem now? Hate who? How dare U drunk and talk to me like this?" Angered sanu tried to end the call..

"That bearded-dog Shyam.. I fu**king hate him.. Why did he comment your DP like a flirt.. He's trying to impress U.. He will get closer to U.. Don't like his comment or reply back.." Nafi opened up that he's afraid of losing her to anyone..

"SHUT UP NAFI! what do you think of me? Am I that Foolish to be played with? He's just my classmate,he always comments on my DP.. And that's none of your business.. Don't take advantage over me!" Shouting this, she ended the call..

She never expected him behaving like this.. She couldn't accept that he's drunk and talked rubbish..

Again Her Phone rings, He calls Her..

She just swiped it to cut and went downstairs..

Again and again He called her for 6 or 7 times, impatient with his behaviour, Sanu attended the call and said, "Don't U ever call me again! I'm gonna block U!"

Without even letting him to talk, She abruptly cut the call..

Hearing this, Immediately He unfriended her in Fb just not to see those annoying newsfeeds about shyam..

*************

Thanks for reading my story.. Will update the next parts asap.. Busy with my studies..