Surprise Overloaded

She was Awestruck already.. She showed her Ring Finger to Him.. And he put on the Gold Ring saying "I Love You Sanu"

While cherishing the moment, Nafi got his surprise from sanu with the Secret task..

As he sipped the juice slowly, he found a platinum ring shining bright beneath the juice..

He was stunned with her Lavishing Love with the Marriage Proposal..

Smiling at her Face, Nafi got up from his table and hugged her gently..

He then gave her the Ring and Sweetly asked her to put on to him..

Sanu was already flying with his cute surprise.. She's been enjoying the double happiness and after putting on the ring to him, She passionately kissed him on his cheeks and said, "Love you loads baby!", by the side of his ears..

They couldn't wait up to marry.. They were on Cloudnine..

That was one memorable day in their life..

With all those Nice dinner, long bike ride, warm hugs, sweet kisses, wedding plans, lovely talks, etc.

The day went like a dream-come-true..

When they got back to home, they decided to open up to their parents about them..

They had already discussed much about the topic together like how they should tell it softly to their parents..

Keeping all that in mind, Sanu seemed bold and prepared to face the consequences yet to be happened..

She slept with a determined mind to talk to her Mom in the Morning..

***********

What will be her mom's reaction towards it? How will she convince? Wait for the next parts..