Surprise unveiled

He brought a gift for her already.. When he was welcomed by the hotel staffs, he felt like a VIP..

He then gives his gift to her girl as they both sat face to face in that pre-booked couple's table..

She felt happy to get gifts from his Guy.. "Thank you da!",she delivered with a blushy face..

But she didn't open it.. She is curious for the secret task to be happened.. So, she ordered a couple of mint juices to start the dinner..

Nafi wants to ask something to her.. He seemed already prepared to ask and is about to talk about it..

There the waiter came with two glasses of mint juices flavoured with green colour.. A slice of lemon is inserted on the brim..

Some finley chopped leaves has been spread onto the juice..

As the juices has been placed on the table,they started sipping it slowly, talking about how they were silly once on FB..

Suddenly, Nafi took something from his coat and opened infront of her..

On seeing this, Sanu got into her veins and was speechless..

With no more second thought, He took out the Gold Ring from the gift box and proposed her once again in his own style..

"Can we spend the rest of life together?" , He just swayed her with his proposal..

*************

Meet you all with some more interesting twists..