The announcment and night out

Camis pov

After the Lili and Cole left. I turned to Kj.

"I know its hard but...you have to calm down."i told him.

"How can I when those bitches almost made me loose the best dial." He shouted at me

"Will you not shout. See this side that you are lucky coz you didnt loose anything." I told him

"Yes but i will destroy them" he said and hus eyes got darker.

"No you wont do that. Now lets go make the announcment. Its time." I told himm

"But..." he started

"No buts mister. Cmon now" i told him and i got out of his office and he followed.

"Now which way" i told him

He chuckled and said" follow me"

We went to the announcement room and and everyone looked curiously at us.

"So everyone as you heard yesterday my body here Cole found his girl. They are offical now. And also have to make the same announcement.
Camila Mendes is my girlfriend. And i want you all to respect her like you respect me.
If i hear someone throwing trashwords to her or anything there will be hard consequences." He said and everyone was shocked and scared.

They all nodded.

"And one more thing. Today I sent Camila and Lili to do what me and Cole do. To check who isnt doing their work. And they found about our receptionist ignoring a client. The girls are fired now. So from now on Clara find me a receptionis and the office by the door will be Lilis and Camilas. They will handle our guessts. Now all go back to work" he said

As everyone was leaving some of the girls sent me and Lili some death glares.

@$!#$/!^*##^#*$*$*$($

Coles pov.

When the meeting was over i went to my office and worked there for some hours. The girls had left to go home .

It was time to go and i remembered I was going out wifh Kj tonight.

Me and Kj went home and changed our office clothes to party. We left to the famous club of our .

We got there and just when you are at the door you can see the crazines.
We went to VIP area and sat there and took our shots.

I was watching people dance suddenly i see a blondie. She was there with a raven girl.

Lili looked stunning.

They were Camila and Lili

They were Camila and Lili. Im sure Kj wont like this. Two boys went to them and they were trying to flirt but it was clear they didnt want them.

I was about to get up when i saw Kj walking fastly.
He went to them. He has seen them and those boys are in trouble for sure.