Beach day

Lilis pov

Today we will go to the beach with our old friends. I cant wait i miss my old friends.

Me and Cami were getting ready so were the boys. We would have to take Daniel with us too.

I have to admit he has come really close to us. Expecially to Cami and i really hope gis parents dont take him away. Obviously he is better off with us.

I was ready and i was waiting Cami to come to the living room so we could call the boys.

Soon Cami came and we called the boys. We went to the beach and met our friends there.

"Cami, Liliii... i missed you co much" Vanessa said.

"Awhh we missed you too. Both of you" i said.

"Girls nice to see ya again" Charls said as well as Travis.

"Ohh boys we missed having you and your stupidity around" Cami said.

"Ouch Cami that hurts" Charls fake cried as we all laughed.

"So guys this is my fiance Cole" i said

"Hi. Im Cole Sprouse" Cole said

"And this is KJ Apa Camis fiance.
He has a longer name but only Cami knows it coz he doesnt tell." I said.

Kj just nodded his head to them.

"Baby, Cole this are our old best friends Madelaine Petsch and her fiance Travis and Vanessa Morgan and her boyfriend Charls" Cami said.

"And this little man here is Kjs brother Daniel. Isnt he cute" Cami added.

"Cami i want to be in youw awms pwase " Dani said.

"Okay little man come" she said as she took Dani in her arms.

"Dani you will tire Cami you are not so little anymore" Kj said.

"Noo" Dani said.

We all laughed as we went to the beach.