Gala night and making it official

Camis pov

As soon as we reached home we went to our houses to relax a while but this time Kj took Dani with him.

"Lils are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yea but im really tired." She said

We both feel asleep in my bed.

We woke up only the next morning.

Lili had already woken up before me. She had made breakfast for us and was waiting me.

"Cami tonight we have a Gala to attend to. Cole called me this morning. " she said.

"Oh we have to find what to wear" i said.

"Yeah. But also tonight the whole world will know about us dating Kj and Cole." She said.

"Its not that bad. Whatever happens im always by your side. Us against the world remember?" I said.

"Yes. Cami im blessed to have you in my life" she said and hugged me.

"Awww me too" i said.

"Lets finish breakfast now" she said.

"Right we are going shopping" i said.

We ate breakfast and got ready to go out.

"The guys are at work?" I asked Lili.

"Yes they are there. They went early. And if you asked for Dani the boys took him there to let us get ready " she said.

"Okay are you ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yep. Lets goo" she said and we ran for the mall.

We searched for a dress the whole mall and finally found one. Also we bought hrels and did our hair nails and make up.

We went home later and it was about 5pm. The boys would be here at 8pm. So we had time till they came.

"Cami arent you bored all day. I was thinking we go back to the company tomorrow" Lili said.

"Actually i thought of that and i want it too..but what about Dani i mean after school who will take him" i said.

"We talk to the guys and we will figure it out" she said.

Soon the time came 7pm so we started getting ready.

I must say i loved Lilis look. But also mine was good too.

We decided that both of us should wear silver so we kinda matched.