Eventful week

Hi everyone here is the new chapter enjoy:

Camia POV

It was morning and i was going out shopping with Danni and Lili for dinner.

"Hey little man ready to go out ? " I said to Dani.

"Yea I am. " he said.

We all went out but it was really tiring because the mall had a lot of people since it was almost Christmas. I have to say that we found something really cute and cool for Dani. But for us girls was a little bit harder but in the end we found something.

We went to eat lunch at a restaurant later and me and Lili were having our usual conversations.

"So Lils can you babysit Dani tomorrow because I have to go out with Kj to find him something to wear for the dinner." I told her.

"Sure tomorrow Dani is all mine " she said and smiled.

"Thanks i own you one bestie." I told her.

"Yea are you nervous about meeting everyone because I am a wreck." she asked.

"Ofcourse I am but its something we gonna deal one day or another, besides remember we have each other. Its us against the world never forget, If someone dislikes us we both know not everyone if going to like us right?" i said.

"True but its Christmas I was also thinking about my parents because i wont be spending time with them.I was thinking that me and Cole go this week to meet them." she said.

"Well that would be nice. Maybe you mum wont be that disappointed anymore." I said.

————————————————————
At night the boys came home and we ate together.
"Want to go tomorrow to buy something you can wear at the Christmas dinner?" I asked Kj when we were to the room.

"Yes sure lets go" he said.

"Yea but we have to go since morning because Lili will stay with Dani." I said.

"Thats ok for me" he said and kissed me and than we fell asleep.

Lilis POV

Me and Cole were laying in bed and i was thinking how to tell him about the parents meeting.

"So babe i was thinking since i wont be able to go home for Christmas maybe we can go visit my parents this week. You know meeting the in laws." I said.

"Well you already met mine so its only fair if i meet your too." He said.

"Thanks babe. Tomorrow i am going to babysit Dani so maybe we can go the day after tomorrow?" i said.

"Sure i will tell Kj to cover my work" he said.

"Yea we gonna have to stay for a night or two lets see how it goes" i said.
And than we went to sleep.

Camis POV

Today was going to be a little different since it was the first time i would go shopping for Kj.

"Baby we should go now" i said.

"Yes we are going let me send this email in a few mins. Oh and btw you have to come and do the control of the workers after this since Lili is babysitting." He said.