Oh what a day

Lilis pov

The Gala night was amazing. Cole was extra cute honestly and im really proud to call him my fiance.

Who knew that things would turn out so good about us.
Well in my opinion we deserve it expecially Mila she has been through a lot.

"Babe im bored can we go out" i said to Cole

"Im tired sunshine maybe if we cuddle for a while and later go out." He said.

"Okay but dont sleep" i said.

We cuddled for some time until he fell asleep. He was tired it was noticable so i decided to go to my house and see if Cami was there. I didnt want to wake Cole up so i went out of bed quietly and kissed his forehead and left.

I went home and saw Mila watching tv with Dani.

"Omg Archies show i love this show. " i said.

Call me a kid but i love this and i dont give a damn.

"I know right come sit with us." Cami said.

"Duh i will go change and be back" i said.

Later on i saw that Dani was asleep in Camis arms.

"Cams will you take Dani to bed" i asked.

"No Kj is coming up to take him. He wants to keep him himself" Cami said.

"Okay i will go sleep now. Goodnight "

I went to change and came to watch tv.

"Here have some popcorns" Cami said.

"Thanks Cams" i said.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Camilas pov

Lili went to sleep and i had Dani in my arms. He was so cute. That took my thoughts when i become a mom one day. Will it be with Kj.

Does Kj even wants kids in the first place. But i loved that thought having a family with him. Having him by my side.

And i would like Dani to still be with me.

Soon i heard the bell and i went to open the door.

"Hey Bebe" Kj said and kissed me.

"Hey love did you relax a little" i asked him.

"I sure did but i missed you" he said.

"Awe i missed you too baby" i said.

After a long section of making out with him we stoped.

"Take Dani its late and please have some sleep you look really tired." I told him.

"Okay love see you tomorrow morning. You will come with us right" he said.

"Yeap we will Goodnight I love you" i said

"I love you too and sweet dreams" he said and kissed my forehead and left.

The next morning we woke up and got ready for work.