Danis back and family dinner

Hey lovies . I hope you are doing fine on this hard times. This 2020 has gone crazy with this corona virus and the earthquakes and just recently here in Vienna a terrorist attack happened. It is hard to deal with all this just in one year. I pray for 2021 to be a better year🙏🏻.
Now on to the story.

Kj POV
I went to call Cole since he wasn't picking up and when i got there i had to wait him for around 10 mins to open the door.

"Thanks God dude are you a deaf or what? I've been knocking for like 10 mins. Now dress up my dad has made an appointment with Emmet." I told him.

"Yea relax will you. I will get ready in 10" he said.

"Ok see you at the Garage." I told him.

And i went to wait him down to the garage. We don't drive together but i wait so we can go at the same time.

We went to the company and our fathers were already there to the conference room along with dani.
"Father" i greet him as Col greets his father.

"Son" he says.

"Hey little man" i hugged Daniel.

An he was so happy as he hugged me back.

"Where's mum?" I said.

"Shes with Coles mother shopping something for Daniel" my father answered.

I just nodded and told my driver to take Daniel home.

We waited for Emmet to come. Soon he comes totally ignoring me and greeting the others.
Obviously after the punch i gave him.
I was mot really interested on this meeting as i excused myself to go finish some paper work.

Camis POV

The doorbell rang and i assumed it was Dani since we were expecting him.
I open the door ans see my little cute man.

"Hey Dani i missed you" i said and i hugged him and he hugged me back.

Soon Lili came running and hugged Dani as well.

"So Dani today is your day. What do you what to do" asked Lili.

"We... can go out" he said kind of hiding his face.

He was being shy.

"Yes sure little man." I said. And we went to get ready.

 And we went to get ready

My outfit

Lilis outfit

Lilis outfit.

We went out to go to the mall.

"Do you want to go for an ice cream" i asked Dani.

"Yesh" he said.

We went to the shop me and Lili ordered a drink and we bought Dani an ice cream.

"So Dani are you excited about being again with Kj." Lili asked.

"Yes. Very much because he is my brother" he said.

"Well we are very happy tha you are here with us too" i said.

We finished at the café and we went home.
As soon as we got home we went to make dinner since the in laws were coming over.

Dani was watching Scooby doo because he loves that cartoon. (Ma fav you guys)

It was almost 8 when the boys came and we greeted their parents but we went to the kitchen because we weren't finished just yet.

"Cole come and help me with the table" Lili said.

"But babe i can't let Kj beat me in this game." He said.

"I won't take no for an answer Cole and tell Kj too or else Cami will get mad" she said.

In less than two mins the boys were there helping us with the kitchen. As soon as we finished we called the parents over.

Dani came running so i guess he was very hungry.
When everyone was sat l spoke: " I am sorry for being a little bit late. I hope you enjoy the food."

"Hopefully its not poisonous" Kjs dad said.

"Honey shut up and eat." His wife spoke to him while Kj glared at him.

"Well i would like to say something" Coles mum said.

And we all turned all eyes and ears to her.

"First of all the food is delicious. And secondly i would like to apologize to Lili. Because I have never seen Cole so happy like today. And he never set foot on the kitchen unless it was about to eat. My son has changed for the better thanks to you Lili. I hope you forgive me for being so rude that day" she said.

"Of course it is all forgotten. And you son has made me the happiest girl in the world." Said Lili as she smiled and went to hug Coles mum.

"Well that was something. Thank god i was so nervous about tonight" Cole said and we all laughed.

We talked about different things and made a lot of jokes during the night. It felt like a real family.

"Cami i am sleepy" Dani said.

"Want me to take you to your room" i said.

"No i wanna sleep with you tonight" he said. I swear this little man was the cutest.

"Sure cmon lets go. I apologize but Dani booked me for the night so i am gonna say goodnight to you guys see you tomorrow" i said. We went to my room and lay in y bed.

"Can you tell me a fairy tale Cami" he said.

"Sure" and i kissed his forehead.

I was about to tell him the fairy tale but Kj comes in.

"Hey may i join. I felt left out" he said fake sad.

"Sure come i was about to tell Dani a fairy tale." I said as he lay on the  other side of the bed and we put Dani in the middle.

It was a cute moment. Maybe one day me and Kj will be like this with our kid. It felt amazing.

Dani was sleeping and Kj spoke in a whisper.

"Next week is Christmas evening we will have to go and celebrate it with all family and relatives. They make this huge dinner party every year." Kj said.

"Oh than i have to go shopping soon" i said.

"Sure take my card tomorrow and buy something for Dani too." He said.

"Usually i wanna skip this party but this year i really want to go." He said.

"Oh i am kind of nervous. You know i dont like big party's." I Said.

"Don't worry babe. Everything will go perfect. Now lets sleep. I love you" He said.

"Goodnight i love you too" i said.

Hey guys i hope you enjoy this chapter.

Please vote and comment.
Love you💕