The plan

Janja is pacing around the volcano trying to come up with a plan on how to defeat Kion and the guard.
"Would you stop walking in circles!? It's giving me a headache." Snaps Tiffu.
Janja growls at her "Who do you think you are telling me what to do?"
"Whatever you piece of rubbish. I'm trying to come up with an idea myself." Replies Tiffu as she examines her claws.
From the lava, Scar appears giving everyone a fright.
"And what exactly did you have in mind Tiffu?" Asks Scar.
Tiffu stands and walks to Scar. "How about this? When the buffalo herd is grazing by the canyon we scare them, making the guard running in to save the day. The herd is huge so Kion will have no choice but to split the guard up. That's when we take out Kion...and Fuli. The PrideLands will be defenceless without Kion."
Janja and his pack look at each other impressed and nod in agreement.
Scar laughs wickedly "Perfect, Kion and the guard will be no more. I love it. Excellent plan Tiffu."
Tiffu smiles proudly and bows to her superior. Scar smiles in approval.
"How come you can't come up with a plan as evil as this one or at least show some respect, Janja?" Asks Scar.
Janja growls at Tiffu as she smirks at him.
"Let's go over the plan once more." Says Scar.
All of the animals listen closely to the plan.