Friends reunited

Kiara leads Bunga, Beshte and Ono into the Outlands in search for Kion and Fuli.
"The scent is stronger here in the Outlands." Says Kiara.
"Has anyone noticed that we are getting close to Jasiri's territory?" Asks Ono.
"What if Janja and his pack attacked her and Madoa after the buffalo attack?" Panics Beshte.
"Doubt it." Replies Bunga.
"Hey guys I think I got something!" Cheers Kiara.
Kiara breaks into a run with the others not far behind. Not long later they run into Madoa.

"Are you guys looking for Kion and Fuli?" Asks Madoa.
"They were kidnapped by Janja and his pack." Replies Fuli.
"They are at the den. Kion can't use the roar because his throat is too dry and Fuli's been bitten and the bite is infected. We need to hurry" says Madoa as she leads them to Jasiri's territory.

Once they got there they could see Janja and his pack attacking Jasiri and Kion.
"Give up you two. You know you're out numbered." Laughs Janja.
"Not anymore Janja!" Yells Bunga.
Kion, Jasiri, Janja and his pack look up to see Madoa, Kiara and the rest of the guard.
"Till the Pridelands end!" Shouts Kion.
"Lion Guard defends!" Everyone shouts.
After a few moments of fighting, Kiara rushes to Kion.
"Kion, you need to get Fuli out of here. If the bite is not treated soon..." Kiara couldn't finish her sentence.
Kion nods and runs into the den. Fuli opens her eyes as Kion picks her up.
"We need to get out of here." Says Kion gently.
Fuli nods. Kion breaks into a run and starts heading to the boarder of the Outlands and the Pridelands but what he didn't know is that a lion cub is following them.

Kion finally makes it past the boarder.
"We're finally back in the Pridelands, Fuli." Says Kion.
"Yay." She cheers.
She is so weak that she didn't sound excited but Kion knew Fuli is smiling. Kion turns to look ahead of him and a lion cub blocks his path.
"Welcome back to the Pridelands, it took longer than expected for me to catch up to you." Tiffu purrs.
"Go away Tiffu, go back to the Outlands where you belong!" Orders Kion.
"And miss the opportunity to finish you off? No way." Replies Tiffu unsheathing her claws.
Kion puts Fuli on the ground and growls at Tiffu. She pounces on Kion but Kion is quick enough to doge. He pounces on Tiffu who is smiling wickedly.
"Oh Kion, so predictable." Tiffu purrs.
She kicks Kion off of her and she back paws Kion in the face. He groans in pain as Tiffu stands on him as if she had just pounced on him.
"And you are going to watch me put an end to your girlfriend" she says wickedly.
"No." Kion moans as he tries to stand.
Tiffu walks up to Fuli. Fuli glares at her.
"Get it over with." Snaps Fuli.
Tiffu smiles and prepares to claw Fuli's face. But before she could do that, Fuli rises from the ground and claws Tiffu's eye.
"Ahh! My face! My beautiful face! I see a bright light!" She screams dramatically.
Fuli watches wide eyed. She didn't claw Tiffu that hard. Maybe enough to leave a scar on her eye but nothing serious. Kion pounces on Tiffu and knocks her out. Fuli falls to the ground and passes out.
"Fuli! Don't worry we're almost there." Says Kion frantically.
Kion picks her up and they continue running to Rafiki's tree.

"Kion! You're parents were so worried when your friends told them you were captured!" Shouts Rafiki.
"We were! Fuli's hurt, can you help her?" Replies Kion.
Rafiki winces at the sight of the infected bite.
"We need to work quickly. Makini, can you find some red flowers to get rid of the paralysis?" Asks Rafiki.
Makini nods. "I know where they grow, I'll be back before you know it."
Rafiki gives Fuli some medicine and wraps up the bite. Makini was soon back and she made a flower crown out of the red flowers and places it on Fuli's head.
"I've done what I can but for now Fuli just needs to rest. Makini can you help me with the rest of the guard when they get back?" Says Rafiki.
Makini starts collecting bowls of medicine, herbs and leaves to wrap up their injuries.
"Is Fuli going to be ok?" Asks Kion.
Rafiki whacks him on the head with his stick. Makini winces knowing it must hurt.
"OW!" Shouts Kion as he rubs his head.
"Do not question a monkey" laughs Rafiki.
Not long later, Kiara, Bunga, Beshte and Ono enter Rafiki's tree. They had minor injuries but they still had to line up from the most injured to the least injured. When they see Kion they surround him for a group hug.
"I missed you so much little bro!" Says Kiara.
"Are you ok?" Asks Ono.
"How did you escape?" Asks Bunga.
"What happened?" Asks Beshte.
"Uh...guys...can't breathe." Replies Kion.
He explains everything to his friends, all they could do is look stunned. Kiara lowers her head and frowns.
"What's wrong Kiara?" Asks Kion.
"I thought I was a good tracker but I'm not. If I had picked up the trail sooner then you and Fuli wouldn't have had to suffer so much" sighs Kiara as tears start to form in her eyes.
Kion smiles and hugs his sister. "If you didn't lead the others to Jasiri's territory when you did, we would be dead."
Kiara nods and smiles a little. "We need to get you home. Mum and dad are worried sick about you."
Kion laughs a little but he turns to face Fuli who is still resting.
"Can you tell mum and dad that I'm ok, I want to stay here a little longer." He replies.
"Now, now Kion, you need to see your parents and Fuli needs to rest." Says Rafiki.
Kion nods and he and the rest of the guard turn to leave.
"I'll catch up with you guys." Says Kion.
The guard look a each other then nod. Kion runs back inside the tree and gives Fuli a lick on her cheek.

"Kion!" Yells Nala who is overjoyed to see her son.
Kion runs to his mother and hugs her. Simba rushes over and gives Kion a hug too.
"We were so worried about you!" Says Simba.
They hug for a long time before they break apart. Kion tells his parents everything that happened about Tiffu, the hyenas, Fuli's bite and...Scar. Simba looks at Nala with fear in his eyes.
"Scar is back? How can that be?" He asks.
"He's not really back, he's dead but he's back in spirit form." Explains Kion.
"Kion, you should get some rest." Says Kiara.
Simba and Nala nod Kion disappears into the den.