Chapter Five

The whole group finally made it to The Fairy Tail Guild Hall that had not been destroyed back at the fight with Tartaros, which was the one used when the Tenrou Island incident happened. But to their surprise, voices were heard inside the guild hall. The group of wizards opened the door to see a man, a woman, and Gildarts, whose eyes were wide in shock, his mouth hanging all the way to the ground.
       "I thought I was the only Century Quest Wizard." Gildarts said, weakly pointing at the man and woman.
       "Nope. Sorry." The man said.
       "Hi Mom. Hi Dad." Noelle greeted and waved.
       "Wait? Those two are your parents?" Gildarts asked with a confused look on his face.
       "Our parents." Elizabeth said and put a hand on Noelle's shoulder.
       "HEY! THEY'RE OUR PARENTS TOO!" A little boy screamed, trying to get out of a laundry chute. He was about the age of eleven, and had a little girl, about the age of eight, at his side, trying to get him out.
       "Oh, hi Owen. Hi Grace." Elizabeth said as if this was a normal occurrence. Then, Master Makarov walked up to the man and woman.
       "Lynn. William. I am so glad you made it back alive along with your family and their friends." The master said and looked in the direction of Noelle, Elizabeth, Owen, Grace, Siri, Catty, Lila, Sofia, Delphi, and Andrea. Master Makarov then looked over to Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Charle, and Happy.
      "I am also glad to see you guys safe and sound." The master then said and smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Hi everyone and welcome back. Wow, I was so unenthusiastic. Well, sorry about the wait. I was busy with school. You all know what I mean. ALL THE HOMEWORK, ESSAYS, AND PROJECTS!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Natsu: What's school?

Me: What? You've never heard of school?

Natsu And Everyone Else: *shakes heads* No.

Me: Oh. Well school is where you learn to read, write, learn math, learn science, learn history, learn about the world, learn basically anything.

Everyone In Fairy Tail: Oh.

Me: Sorry everyone, but I have to wrap things up. BBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!

P.S. School is good most times, but torture other times, am I right?