Chapter Eight

The next morning, everyone went back to the guild. Elizabeth was uncharacteristically quiet, and even trembling.
      Andrea was the first to notice. "Hey, Elizabeth, you okay?" she asked the shaking girl.
       "She had a nightmare where Midnight asked her on a date." Noelle said and smirked.
      "DON'T EVEN MENTION IT!" Elizabeth shouted as she burst into tears.
       "Are we talking about dreams?" Catty asked as she walked over.
       "Well, kind of. Just Elizabeth's dream, though." Sofia said, suddenly appearing by the four girls, making them jump.
       "Oh. WELL, I HAD A DREAM WHERE I KILLED SIRI!" Catty shouted, giggling with excitement.
       "WHAT?!" Siri cried in fear as Catty summoned a shadow knife, and began to chase her.
       "CATTY, GET BACK HERE!" Delphi, Lila, and Andrea commanded in sync as they chased the two girls.

       Meanwhile,  Lynn and William were enjoying their time at the guild. Lynn glanced at Natsu and Gray, then turned to Erza.
       "Excuse me, Erza, but the last time we were at the guild, Natsu and Gray were brawling with each other any time they got. Did something happen while we were gone to make them stop beating each other up?" Lynn asked, clearly confused at the change in behavior. Charle came over before Erza could answer.
      "I don't believe so. Ever since they came to the guild they have been silent, which is not normal...." Charle quieted and stopped speaking. Two things flashed in her mind. Natsu screaming Lucy's name as she fell down the cliff and Juvia on the ground, lingering between life and death, with Gray at her side, and a shadow man, smirking.
      "Charle, are you okay?" Erza asked with a worried look on her face.
      "Y-Yeah. Just fine." Charle replied in a shaky voice. "What a strange premonition." She then whispered to herself.
      "I think what Charle was trying to say was that Gray and Natsu are not their normal selves." Wendy said, walking over.
      "You three are right, but they were normal last night. Something must have happened." William said. Lynn kept her eyes on the two boys. She then walked over to them. Lynn crossed her arms as Natsu and Gray looked at her.
      "What happened last night?" Lynn asked in a serious tone.
      "N-Nothing M-Ma'am." Gray and Natsu replied, worried that they'd done something wrong. Lynn just sighed and placed a hand on Natsu's shoulder and one on Gray's. Her eyes widened. Both nightmares flashed into her mind, and she quickly tore her hands away from Natsu and Gray. Lynn walked over to the master, grabbing William, Noelle, Elizabeth, Owen, and Grace on the way. Siri, Catty, Andrea, Sofia, Delphi, and Lila, both wishing to eavesdrop, and knowing that something was wrong, followed.
      "Hello Eclipses, and girls. Is something wrong?" Master Makarov asked with a worried look on his face.
      "Vallen." Lynn said.
      "WHAT?!" Noelle, Elizabeth, Siri, Catty, Andrea, Delphi, Sofia, and Lila screamed in sync. Owen and Grace exchanged confused looks.
      "Owen, Grace, Vallen is the one from the last century quest we went on." William explained.
      "Oooohhhh. Wait, WHAT?!" Owen and Grace screamed, finally understanding why their older sisters, and their friends were screaming. Almost everyone was screaming. Lynn just sighed at their reactions.
      "How do you know this is true?" Master Makarov asked. Lynn just looked at Natsu and Gray. The master understood. Suddenly, the guild hall doors opened and hooded figures came in. They took off their hoods. It was Jellal, Meldy, and The Oracion Seis.
      Elizabeth spotted Midnight, screamed ("AAAAHHHH!"), and hid behind her twin sister and her friends.
      "Jellal, what are you doing here?" Erza asked.
      "We came to warn you." Meldy said after breaking her hug with Juvia.
      "Warn us about what?" Wendy asked.
      "Vallen has broken out of prison, and has gotten stronger. A lot stronger. He is coming to destroy Fairy Tail." Jellal answered.
      "Because of us." William said, walking up to the cluster of people.
      "I don't believe we have met, but that doesn't matter now. What matters is this; why it is because of you?" Jellal asked.
      "On our last job, we had to take down Vallen, and turn him into The Magic Council. It seems he has escaped, and he wants revenge. It's either that, or there is something bigger than that going on." Lynn explained.
      "That is why we have come to help." Midnight said. Everyone glared at The Oracion Seis.
      "They've changed. They joined Crime Sorciere, Witches Crime." Meldy said.
      "So, is what you're saying about Vallen destroying Fairy Tail true?" Master Makarov asked.
      "Yes." Jellal answered.
      "Then there is no doubt about it. Fairy Tail is going to war." The master said, walking away. As he left, Noelle noticed a hooded figure staring at her, then disappearing into the shadows.