Chapter Eleven

"So what does Vallen look like?" Erza asked Noelle.
      "Well... let's see. He has pale skin. His clothes are black, he has short black hair, and he has a black scar running right through his left eye." Noelle explained.
      "He basically is all black, except for his skin, so it makes it easier to... CATTY GET BACK HERE!" Andrea screamed, immediately changing the subject when she saw Catty chasing after Siri with a clump of poison ivy in her gloved hand.
      "WOULD YOU TWO STOP BICKERING?!" Erza shouted and banged Siri and Catty's heads together, causing them to pass out. She then glanced at Natsu and Gray, who were starting their own little fight. "THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO!" Natsu and Gray immediately stopped and pretended that they were best friends.
      Erza was about to lose it. "WE'LL STOP HERE FOR THE NIGHT! NOW SET UP!" She shouted as everyone covered their ears and ran to set up.
      "How do we get Erza to calm down?" Lucy asked Jellal nervously. He just picked up something, smiled, and walked over to Erza.
      "Excuse me, Erza?" Jellal asked.
      "WHAT?!" Erza turned and shouted at him, still very angry.
      "Cake?" Jellal questioned and held up a piece of strawberry shortcake.
      "YAY! THANKS JELLAL!" Erza exclaimed, her voice still quite loud. She took the cake and hugged Jellal. Siri started to take something out of her pocket, but Catty hit her, signaling for Siri to put the thing back into her pocket. Romeo passed them as he made his way towards Elizabeth, sticks in his arms.
      "Hey Elizabeth, I was wondering why you chose me to come?" Romeo asked, dropping the sticks he had collected.
      "I thought Wendy would like someone about her age, not counting the years in Tenrou Island, to be in this group." Elizabeth replied.
      "Oh, okay." Romeo said, turning away to make sure no one saw his face turn red.
      "I think it is nice to have you in this group." Wendy said, putting her hand on Romeo's shoulder.
      Elizabeth smiled like an idiot. "Ship it." She whispered as she walked away.
      "Wait what? ELIZABETH! GET BACK HERE!" Wendy shouted as Charle came over and convinced Wendy and Romeo to go by her. They agreed. Elizabeth tried to hold back her laugh, but failed miserably as she fell to the ground, laughing hysterically, then glancing at Gray and Juvia and laughing even harder.
      "YOU GUYS WOULD MAKE A GREAT COUPLE!" Andrea and Delphi squealed. Sofia made a heart of water above Gray and Juvia and Lila surrounded it with flowers.
      "Wow." Noelle smirked as she dragged Elizabeth over to the group, who was still on the ground laughing. Siri and Catty then came over and the eight girls started fangirling. The eight friends then saw Natsu and Lucy. Elizabeth practically passed out.

      As that whole situation was happening, Lynn, William, Owen, and Grace were at the train station, about to get on the train, when William stopped. The rest of them did the same. A strange man walked by them, but soon disappeared into the crowd.
      "Dad, who was that?" Owen asked.
      "I don't know, but I have a strange feeling that all of this, everything we are doing to find Vallen, is a trap." William answered. Grace looked nervous. "But don't worry," he continued, then went on the train with the rest of his family. However, that strange feeling he had was right. The groups were heading right into a trap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! You can guess by all the chapters updated that I am going continue the story. YAY!!!!!! Well everyone, see you next time. BBBBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Just making random faces. :B