Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"But daddy! I love him!" the girl yelled at her father as I was thrown into the wall.

"Hanna Arlene Zick! He isn't a vampire or immortal; he's just a freak of nature! If you don't kill him by tomorrow night, I'll kill him for you." with that said, my master's (I decided to work for her) father threw me at the wall one last time before running away.

"Slendy! Are, are you okay? Did my father hurt you at all?"

No, your father with vampire strengnth ddn't hurt me at all. "No, I'm fine, just need some rest."

"I... I still can't believe you said yes all those years ago, and... and put up with all of this bull I call a family."

"It's fine. I knew I would be safer at this place serving you than out in the woods with, well, everything." I kissed her on the lips, not caring that I was still going to be mortal for another week, not caring that, if caught, Hanna's father would kill me. All I knew was this: just one more week and I could leave this chapter of my life.

"Oh Slendy, why do you have to leave next week? I don't want you to go." Hanna said with those beautiflul, large brown puppy-dog eyes. How could I say no to a face like that? But, if I say yes... oh god, I don't even want to think about what her father would do to me; much less my father.

"SHIT!!!! Hanna, I'm sorry, but I'm going to move now. You can come and visit, but my parents wanted to see me living in a nice huge house by the time they came to America to teach me how to control my powers, not a servant to a vampire!"

"Awwwww, do you have to go? Can't I just meet your parents? They can't be that bad."

"You're right, they aren't that bad. They're worse. They almost killed my older brother when he accidently teleported into a busy street in Rome while he was still learning. They cut his freaking head off!!!"

"Eww, all right, I guess I'll see you later, right?"

"Maybe." Thank god I 'remembered' that. I don't think I could last another day in this house. For the past fifty years now, all of the vampires that live in this house have tried to kill me at least once. Once I get out of this house, I'm moving to... I don't really know where. I don't know what the year is anymore since they didn't trust me to leave this house; so if I wasn't cooking or cleaning, I was literally locked in my room.

Maybe I'll move back in with my family, no, they would kill me if I went back such a short amount of time after the accident. Maybe, no, my older brothers pretend I don't exist because I was born human. Maybe, oh whatever. I'll just go to Baraboo. I've heard they have some nice forested areas aroung there. "By, Hanna. If you ever want to visit, I'll probablly be living in the Baraboo bluffs. Okay?"

"Okay, bye-bye Slendy!"

"Bye!" With that, I give Hanna a big, fat, wet kiss on the lips, not knowing that that would be one of the last times I ever saw her again.

Leaving that house for the first time in nearly fifty years felf, well, wierd to say the least. There were less trees than I remembered, but my mind was probablly just playing tricks on me.

I ran as fast as I could, away from the place I had been trapped in for so long, laughing with pure joy at the feeling of the midnight- summers breeze in my face, and the felling of grass inbetween my toes, and the knife on my... wait, what the hell? A knife? I froze instantly, fearing the worse: Hanna's father was behind me.

"Come with me and I won't hurt you," the mysterious voice said. Without an idea of what the hell was going on, I was pushed to the ground.

"Stay down and don't make a sound if you know what's good for you kid." another voice said, sounding strangely familiar.

"Did you find the one we've been looking for?'

"If this isn't him, I don't know what it is. Same hair, same body, and look! NO FACE! It has to be him!"

"Who... who are you? Wh- what do you want from me?" I know these voices sound familiar, but from where?

"I said shutup!" and with that, I was knocked out cold.