Chapter 17

Masky's P.O.V.

Why did Slender put me on baby sitting duty? This sucks... Kristina's been a pain since she got here. She's always screwing up, she gets in everybody's way, and she useless. Even Toby is more useful than her. Since she got here, I knew right away that something was off about this human... don't get me wrong, I'm human, but I'm an acceptance.

"M... Masky?" Kristina mumbled annoyingly. "Are you there?"

"Yes, I'm here. What do you want?" I said aggravated, looking up from my work.

"Sorry..." She said while flinching from my tone of voice. "I was... just wondering what time it was... I- I'm hungry..." Damn... now she's stuttering...... defiantly worse than Toby.

I groan then say, "It's noon... want some cheesecake?"

"Sure!" She says, perking up at the word 'cheesecake'.

"Fine. Don't move, I'm gonna go get the cake." I say while standing up and walking towards the fridge. Now, let's see here...... there it is. I pull out a slice of chocolate cheesecake with a large, plump strawberry on top. Now, for the finishing touch.

I pull a small vile out of my pocket, and pour its white, powered contents onto the cake. There, that should be enough to make her sleep for a few weeks... maybe a month. I think to myself as I walk to the living room.

"Here," I state as kindly as I can while handing her the plate. "It's chocolate drizzled cheesecake with a large, plump strawberry on top and powered sugar."

"Thank you Masky!" She said while finding the fork and taking a huge bight out of the cake. Now for the fun to begin... I thought to myself as I saw her finish the cake.