Chapter 13

- Slendy's P.O.V. -

I see BEN walking down the staircase red in the face.

"What happened up there BEN?"

"Hu? Oh... nothing Slendy..." BEN said. I knew he was lieing, but I didn't want to push it any farther than it had to go.

"All right," I said. "Why don't you go get some rest? Or out for a kill? It looks like you need it... but no more than five if you do go out, got it?"

"Yeah, I think I'll do that..." BEN said as he grabbed his sword and headed out the door.

As soon as BEN left, I walked up to my study and started reading one of the many cookbooks I've collected over the years. I was planning on making something special for Kristina's dinner tomorrow since I was being pesky and hear her say, '... birthday tomorrow... I'll be 15' What can I say? That girl intrigues me, and I think I... I think I love her...

"SLENDY! WAKE UP!!" I heard E.J. yelling from the other side of my door. Damn it... I must have fallen asleep in the office again...

"I'm coming E.J., just calm down..." I slowly get up and stretch my legs, seeing that I need to change my suit. I teleport to my room and start changing when I realize Kristina is sitting on my bed. I know she's blind and can't see me change, but it's still kind of embarrassing...

"Hello? Who's there? I know somebodies in here, I can hear you walking." Kristina said.

Well, there goes not telling her I'm here and leaving. "It's Slenderman. You found your way to my room...

"Oh... what's with all of the banging around? It sound like you're throwing things..."

"I'm a... getting dressed..." I blushed when I said that, and I could see that Kristina was embarrassed to be here, even if she can't see. Kristina got off the bed to leave, but instead ran right into my naked body...

"Eep!" Kristina yelled and ran in the opposite direction, tripping over my shoes and landing on the floor. "I'm sorry!" She crawls across the floor towards the bed and hits her head on the frame.

"Here, let me help you." I pick up Kristina with one of my tentacles while using the other ones to clean up the mess that Kristina made and to get my clothes out of the dresser. "There, just stand still for a few minutes while I get dressed, okay?"

"Okay." I finish getting dressed and pick her up bridal-style, carrying her down the stairs and to her chair in the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Ummm, can I have an omelet with Sharp Cheddar and browned onions?"

"Sure." I start making her breakfast, wishing I could go out for a kill. Her scent was so intoxicating, it was hard to control my blood-lust when I was around her... especially this morning...

"What's up guys? Morning Kristina, how are you this lovely morning?"

"I... I'm fine L.J... just had some... difficulties this morning..." She said. I could feel her face turning red, and let me tell you, I am SO THIRSTY for blood right now, it isn't even funny.

"Here's your omelet Kristina... I'm gonna go out for awhile. L.J., take care of her while I'm gone, okay?" I didn't wait for an answer, I just teleported to my woods, hoping that Sally had put my pages back so that it would be easier to find victims.

"Hello? Who... Who's there? What do you want f... from me..." I heard a young girl, probably around eight or nine, say in a terrified voice.

"It's okay, I'm here to help you get back home, I don't want to hurt you." I say luring the young girl closer to where I'm hiding. That's it... just a little closer... I make one of my tentacles trip her so she falls to the ground. I lift her up by her waist, squeezing enought to hurt her, but not enough to cut off air circulation.

" AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" The little girl screams when she sees my lack-of-a-face-face. I grab her left arm and pull it off, drinking the blood that's dripping out of her arm as it leaks onto my face. I notice that the girl had passes out, so I stuck her to a tree branch, making it go through her stomach so that she would have a slow, agonizing death.

I walk back to the mansion to see that everybody is outside just... talking. What the hell happened to make them get along?!?!

"Oh, hey Slender," E.J. said while munching on a kidney.

"Wha... but... how are you all getting along?!?! And where's Kristina, did you guys leave her unattended?"

"No... I'm right here. And it's something called 'hanging out' humans do it all the time with friends. And I've learned that the more you fight, the more you care about each other." Well, that explains everything perfectly. I walk to the kitchen to see it's 7:30 already. They wern't getting along! They were waiting for me to come home so I could make dinner! Oh well... might as well get started...