Chapter 14

"Guys! It's time for dinner!" I yelled from the kitchen while setting the last plate of food on the table.

"COMING!!!" I heard everyone yell at the same time.

I sat down in my usual spot at the head of the table waiting for everyone to show up. I saw Kristina walk into the kitchen by herself. Good, I thought. She's learning the layout of the house.

"Slender? Where are you?" Kristina asked waving her hands in front of her face so she didn't run into anything. I pick her up with one of my tentacles as she yelps and set her down in her spot.

"Thank you Slender." Kristina mumbled while blushing. She must still be embarrassed by what happened this morning... I thought. But then again, I would be embarrassed to if I was her.

"L.J.! Stop hoarding all the candy!!" Sally screamed reaching for the bowl in front of L.J.

"No! Get your own candy! This is mine! It's the only food I eat!!!"

"I don't care! Give me some! I want candy!" Alright, I've had enough of this.

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!!!" I stand up from my spot and let my tentacles come out of my back and move around in sharp, jagged motions to show everyone that I'm pissed. "Thank you. Now, some of you might know this, but it's Kristina's birthday today"

"How do you know that? Slender, were you snooping around in my head?" Kristina asked worried. There must be some things that she doesn't want anybody to know about her...

"Yes Kristina. I'm sorry I was listening to your thoughts, but even though we're all immortal here, we still try to celebrate our birthdays when they come around. BEN, can you get the cake out of the kitchen?"

"Yeah, just give me a second..." BEN said as he walked into the kitchen. A few minutes later, he walks out with the large cake I made. It looked like something that belonged at a wedding from the height. It wasn't a tradition cake though, it was made of cheesecake. "Damn Slender, this is a TON of cake, do you really think we'll be able to eat all of this?"

"Yes BEN, I know we will. It's cheesecake, I'd be flabbergasted if we didn't finish it." I take the knife off the table and cut off a large piece for Kristina, setting it on her plate.

"Thank you..." Kristina said as she found her fork and took a small chunk off of her piece of cake. "This is really good!" Kristina said smiling as she shoveled more into her mouth.

"Wait, that's a-"

"Cheesecake?!?!" Masky and Hoodie yelled at the same time.

"Yes, now wait your turn." I said while cutting the cake into large pieces so there was enough for everyone.

"Wait," Jeff started. "It's Friday... and her birthday is today. And the date is November 13th... IT'S FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!! WE SHOULD BE HAVING A HORROR MOVIE MARATHON!!!" Once Jeff said that, everyone took their food and ran to living room to start the marathon. Knowing them, they would get done sometime in the morning drunk and high... not safe with Kristina here...

"Kristina, do you want to go upstairs when you're done? The house can be dangerous the day after Friday the 13th." I asked with worry and authority in my voice.

"Yeah... just let me finish my piece of cake." She said as she took the last bite of her cake and stood up.

"I'm going to carry you upstairs, okay?" I said as I picked her up and teleported her up to her room. Since I didn't say I was going to teleport, I walked around her room grabbing the things she'll need tonight. I grabbed her pajamas, hairbrush, toothbrush, and toothpaste. I then teleported into my room and sat her down on my bed.

"Thank you Slender..."

"You're welcome child, here... I got your pajamas out..." I handed her her pajamas and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me so she knew I left. I kind of wanted to go in there and change myself, but she would hear me and think that I was watching the show. Don't get me wrong, Kristina's beautiful, but she's human. And what would Zalgo think?

"Y... you can come back in now... I'm done changing..." I heard Kristina say, pulling me out of my trance. I open the door and see her all changed into her pajamas brushing her hair on my bed.

"Are you going to go to sleep right away Miss Kristina?" I asked. I kind of hope she is, that way I won't have to wait as long before 'leaving'.

"Yeah, I'm going to bed right now. Good night Mister Slender." Murmured Kristina as she crawled her was over to the pillow and under the blankets.

I leave the room after getting a pack of gum off from my dresser. I teleport downstairs to the boys fighting over which movie to watch first.

"Halloween series, Saw series, then whatever you want." I said in a monotone voice walking towards the dining room. "That's been the order forever." I walk into the dining room to see Masky and Hoodie fighting over the last piece of cake... as usual.

"Boys, I have an assignment for you. I need you to go to Kristina's house and get her belongings. Kill anyone that gets in you way, got it?"

"Yes sir." Hoodie squeaked. Masky took the time that Hoodie used to say that two letter phrase to stick the entire last piece of cake in his mouth and swallow it whole.

"Yes sir, we'll get right on it." Masky said as he dragged a pissed off Hoodie towards Kristina's old house. I clean the dining room in a record time of two hours. I climb back upstairs and teleport into my room to see Kristina sleeping peacefully.

I walk around my room quietly and change into a pair of sweat pants; yes, I own something besides suits and ties. I carefully and quietly crawl into bed beside Kristina trying not to wake her up, and fall into a deep sleep.