Part One

Dippers pov:

"Ughhhh, why cant I bloody find it?" I said.

  "What's wrong bro bro?" Mable asked.

  "Well, I'm trying to find the third book so I can locate Bill... it says in black light when I put both the first and second book together that... there will come a time where all worlds collide and at that point, chaos will be born. The final battle will occur at......"

  I stopped.

  "At what dip?" Mable asked.

"Well...it stopped there, that's why I need the third book- Not only does it tell the time, date, and setting, but also tells who will be there to fight." I said.

" oh.." mable said lost in thought.

It was getting dark, and I had to use the restroom, so I closed the mystery shack early after working for 72 straight hours, and locked everything up.

  As I'm washing my hands I notice a pastel purple light coming from the kitchen.

  I finish up and walk in to see a black key with a surrounding pastel purple light.

  I pick it up and bring it to my room where I immediately pass out from being sleep deprived.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

  "Woahhh, bro bro I didn't know you had a tattoo" mable said, immediately waking me up.

  "Huh where?" I asked.

"look!" Mable said, pointing to my right wrist, where I was holding the key.

  "Oh no the key!" I exclaimed.

  "Who did the tat? Was it Wendy's ex boyfriend?" Mable asked.

   "No, it's not a tat. I was holding a key before I fell asl-"

  I was interrupted as the room started shaking, lights flickered, doors slammed-

and then all of the sudden it all went black......