Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat

I got home but I noticed nobody was there. I walked up stairs to my room and threw my stuff on my bed. I was going to start working on my homework at my desk when I noticed a note.
Hey Ashton it's me Nikki your mom and my boyfriend Chad are going out for the night have fun, don't do anything stupid. Mom.
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat, I thought to myself. My mom's gone through lots of boyfriends and this new one I really hate it, he calls me a bag anytime I'm alone with them and he pushes me around literally. He'd be walking past me and then just push me out of his way calling me a dumb fag in the process. I finished my homework and walk downstairs to go play video games. I logged onto my Steam account started playing Five Nights at Freddy's. Damn, foxy keeps coming out of nowhere, Freddys scary as hell, I don't even want to talk about chica but you know what Bonnies kinda cute. I thought to myself and kept playing. Out of nowhere I felt a hand smack my head and I turn around it was my mom's boyfriend laughing his ass off. "Can you fucking quit" I yelled running upstairs before he could say anything.
I was laying on my bed when the Dora bus open and he bar stand without knocking I might add. "WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM" I asked half yelling out of surprise. " ItS my RooM aNd I cAn dO aNytHing I wAnt." He slurred obviously drunk. "Please get out of MY room, I don't want you near me." I said turning to face the wall. "I cAn bE aNywHere I wAnT bEcAusE ItS mY rOoM aNd MY HouSe." He slurred again. "CHAD THIS IS NOT YOUR ROOM OR YOUR HOUSE NOW GET OUT!" I yelled getting out of bed and standing up. "CoMe hErE yOu lIttLe sHiT!" He slurred as he grabbed my hair pulling me out of my room and into the hallway. I yelled and pushed him but surprisingly I kept standing and pushed me down the stairs. I blacked out.
I woke up in my room. I tried to get up out of bed but then felt a sharp pain in my left arm. When I looked I saw a cast on my arm. Before I could get up for a second time my mom walked into the room, "hey I'm sorry you tripped but you got to be more careful about where you look." My mom said. "No Chad did this, he pushed me down the stairs." I said. "No hun I don't think he would do that he said that you tripped." My mom said. "Mom he's lying he pushed me down the stairs, why don't you believe me?" I asked "because he's my boyfriend I don't think he would do that and he won't do that. Anyways I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for work you sleep a little more because your arm is broken you can take off from school I've already requested it and they've already approved it I'll be back." Mom said leaving the room. Then I tried for the second time to get up out of bed and thought you know what, I'm going to run away. So I started packing my stuff putting five pairs of clothes in my backpack and some hygiene products, took my phone and left my room. I got to the front door when I heard, "HEY, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING??" I didn't even turn to see who it was even though I knew it was Chad, I just ran out the door slamming it behind me.
I ran as fast as I could to the closest bus stop, which was a few blocks and turns away from my mom's house.
By the time I got to the bus stop I figured that I had no money so I close my eyes and yelled as loud as I could wishing I was somewhere where I belong. When I open my eyes I was in the woods. "Wha-what? Where am I?" I asked out loud. As soon as the words came out I heard a yell like someone tripped. I ran towards it when I myself tripped and fell into a deep dark hole.........