Nyan Nyan

Before I could get any signal to call I heard something coming up from behind me, Something very familiar and I didn't know exactly what it was until I saw it pass me. It was a cat-tart followed by a huge rainbow singing an annoying song I knew all too well. "Uggggg come on mable pick up." I said wishing to myself that shed pick up. The Sorcerer's Stone heard and granted My Wish. " Dipper where are you what happened to you did you teleport or did something do that to you how are you able to talk to me right now?" Mable asked. " well no I didn't teleport myself but right now I'm in a portal I haven't arrived to a destination yet but wherever it is it's far away because this portal is still going so yeah. I'm able to call you because I'm using the Sorcerer's Stone that chariot  from little witch Academy gave us. Are you okay did you get hurt?" I asked. " no I'm fine, do you want me to come through the portal using the magic beans that Stan got from the Enchanted Forest?" Mable asked. " I thought they came from the Mystery Shack." I stated wondering where Stan got them. " will stand got them from the Forbidden Forest but he was selling them and the Mystery Shack so that's probably where you found them." Mable said. " well no I don't think you should come through right now I don't even know what portal I'm in it looks like the main one but I'm not for sure." I said still hearing the cat-tart next to me. "Well I guess I'll wait untill you get to where your going." Mabel said. "That'd be best." I said. "Call me when you get there, ok?" Mabel said. "Sure thing Mabel." I sad as I hung up the phone.