Howdy Im Flowey

"Owwww, that hurt." I said. I got up when I noticed my cast was gone and the pain in my arm wasn't there either. "W-what??" I said confused. "Howdy." I turned and there were a cute flower with a face. "Howdy, I'm flowey, flowey the flower." He said. "Uh hi." I said. "Ahhhh so you've been here before haven't you, you remember?" Flowey asked. "N-no, I mean I've been in a place similar to this in my dreams but it was a drea-" Flowey cut me off. "Ahh yes in a dream, was it? And wasn't your name......frisk?" I was shocked, Flowey seemed to know about my dream. "How'd you know-" he cut me off again. "About your dream? Well you kinda traveled here a few years ago through your mind...." Flowey said. "What do you mean through my mind?" I asked. "You have the ability to travel through space, basically telliport." Flowey said. "Oh, now that makes sense of how I got here and how you know everything." I said. "Your getting stronger and stronger every day frisk" Flowey said. "My name's Asheton." I said. "Maby where you come from but down here your frisk, and out side of this story your Angel." Flowey said. (How did he know my name???) " How did you know my name from where I come from?" I asked. "Let's just say you have a royal future." Flowey said mysteriously. "How do you know all this?" I asked. "Let's just say.....I have a little SAVE problem, so I know a few things." He said. "So if I was truely here before then you must be Asriel trapped in a flower, right?" I asked. "All in good time kid all in good time." Flowey said. "Kid? I'm 16 about to turn 17 on the 27 of this month." I said. "Of course not of course not, but when you first came here you were, were you not?" Flowey rhetorically asked. "Well..yeah......hey arnt you supposed to be evil?" I asked now suspicious. "I was....untill he came down here." Flowey said. "Who, Chara?" I asked. "NO, and by the way Charas a girl." Flowey said. "Oh.." I said. "Hmmph, anyways sam, Charas brother is the one that came down here, and he took over............" Flowey trailed off. "Wasn't Chara the one that was evil?" I asked. "No no no no no, Sam is the one that's evil. Chara only killed all the monsters to gain power so that she could kill her brother when she got out of the underground. She took me with her.............and she died....." Flowey said pulling out a dark red heart looking at it as if he was depressed or heartbroken, or both. "Is that Charas heart?" I asked. "Yes......... Flowey said. "Doesn't that mean you can go back to being as asriel?" "shhhhhh, yes that does mean I can go back to being him but I don't want people to know I'm here yet." Flowey said. "Why isn't that a good thing?" I asked. "Not really, when Sam was in your world he was evil when he came down here he gained extra power extra Magic he decided to kill my mom and dad, Tori and asgore and after that everyone fell to their knees for him and at that point he became the Dark One now all the monsters really do want to kill humans so it's not like a little play game like it was when you came here the first time instead of you trying to kill them now they're trying to kill you." Flowey said. "Well I came here to run away from home. Now I'm going to do that weather it means kicking this dark ones ass or not so I'm going to go whether you like it or not so you can come or you can not it's your decision." I said. "Well I think I'm going to stay here I like what ever sunlight I can get plus I don't want to have to manual reset." Flowey said. "Can't you just reset if things go bad?" I asked. "The only power had was resetting, Sam took that away from me so I couldn't reset him coming here the only reset power I have now is well..... suicide. Actually the only two real powers I have is to take a soul and become asriel dreemurr again but I only have one so right now and I need at least six more." Flowey said. "Well if you come with me I'll let you have my soul if in case anything goes wrong so then you'll have two Souls, You'll be on your way." I said. "Hmmmmmmmmmm.................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ok." flowey said. Well I guess you can jump into my back-where did it go? I asked looking around for it. 5 minutes past until I noticed there was a watch on my left arm. I touched it and a menu came up, item, cell, inventory, and back. "I guess you can just go into my inventory?" I said confused. "Yeah when you come down here everything turns into a game kind of like how when you come down here you get more power also kind of like the barrier that surrounds Storybrook." Flowey said. "What's Storybrooke?" I asked "well the readers know that's all that matters."flowey said as he disappeared and reappeared into my inventory. "Alright let's go" I said walking into the ruins.