Mt. Ebott Part One

Dippers pov: I was in the portal untill I spotted the exit. I had no time to react when everything turned white and I fell to the ground. I fell so hard that I started rolling downhill right when I hit the ground. I ended up falling inside this huge hole in the ground.
"Oww, god that hurt." I said once I had hit the ground. "Hey, Pine Tree." I knew all to well whose voice that was. I turned and there he was Bill Cipher in the flesh, or should I say in human flesh.

"What do you want?" I spat

"What do you want?" I spat. "Oooooooh someone's mad." He sang. "I'm not mad I just don't wanna see you, last time I saw you......" I trailed off. "I know I know but look, I've been kicked out of the nightmare realm, again, and....let's just say with this battle coming up you need me on your side and quite frankly id rather be on your side anyways." Bill said. "How do I know I can trust you?" I asked. "Well for starters I gave you the capability to use magic, so that's one." Bill said. "What?? Like how?" I asked. "Well, that key you found was my doing." Bill said. "Wa- how, what does it do, why is it a tattoo, why am I here?" I asked. "Well it had to turn into a tattoo to imprint its magic on to you. I don't know why your here, and I can teach you about all it's magic if you just trust me." Bill said looking into my eyes. "No...." I said. "Oh come on, is this about me leaving?" He asked. "No and you didnt just leave you disappeared." I said. "I had no choice, the other demon's threatened that if I didn't leave they'd come back to kill you. So I had no choice." Bill said. "Ughhhh fine, I'll go with you." I said. "How did you know we were going somewhere?" Bill asked. "I heard your thoughts, I guess I do have magic after all." I said. "Now do you trust me?" Bill asked. "Ok you goof, I trust you." I said as we set forward into the ruins.