|•|Chapter 1|•|

Tris POV-

The first thing I hear is yelling.Then I hear a gun shot, then a scream and not any scream my scream. I wake up drenched in sweat, I think to my self it was a dream.

I hear beacon sizzling down stairs it's probably Caleb and look at the time 7:30. I think "shit I'm gonna be late on my first day of school if I don't hurry" I run to the bath room and put a comb through my hair and put on the clothes that I set out last night a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt that says imagine dragons.

I run down stairs to see my brother eating as slow as a turtle, I yell at him to hurry up. I sprint to the fridge and grab an apple. I yell to my brother to lock up the house when he leaves. I jump in my used black VW bug and speed off to school.

I look at the time when I get to school, it's 7:55 school starts in 5 minutes. I race to the office and say to the lady at the front desk "Hi I'm new here and my name is Beatrice Prior" I say " But I go by Tris." The lady gives me my schedule and my locker number and combination, I thank her and look at my classes.

-English 3 Mr.Gonzalez

-Free Period

-Chemistry Mrs.Julie

-PE Mr.Williams

-Lunch

-Art Mrs.Tori

-AP Algebra Mrs.Mathews

As I read my schedule I bump in to someone I mumble an apology and help him pick up his books. When I look up the first thing I see are his stormy blue eyes, then I realize that I'm staring and quickly look away blushing a rose red.

He's the first to break the science,"Hi my name is Four." I see that he's waiting for me to say my name "oh um I'm Bea- Tris, I'm Tris."

He asks to see my schedule and I give it to him and he says that we have the same schedule. He then asks if I would like to walk to class with him I say yes a cooly as possible when on the inside I'm screaming with joy. On the way to class my first thought is I think I like him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi guys I would just like to say that this is my first book and first post on wattpad so yeah if you have any suggestions post them in the comments below or on the side or what ever... so yeah I hope you like it! I would also like to thank my friend @AlexanderReads for giving me the courage to wright this!

-L