2- newbie

<<YG>>

<<YG>>

Yoongi's morning wasn't special- he got up, showered and got dressed- his outfit as a black shirt and black jeans, as usual- he didn't eat, because he had no appetite. A typical morning, except it was already 3 p.m.

Yoongi was really hungover, his head hurt like hell and he didn't get much sleep, because he was drinking until the morning in some lame club with people he barely knew.

When he saw he had no coffee left, the boy sighed, grabbed an open pack of cigarettes and a lighter, that were laying on the table and went to the balcony. Almost at that exact moment the balcony's, which was on the right of Yoongi's balcony, doors opened and he wanted to yell hi to Taehyung, but it wasn't him who was there standing. It was a pretty, obviously tired boy with blonde, messy hair, he started watering the plants while singing an annoying, popular hit song, that was constantly played on the radio.

"Hey, it's nice to see that at least someone is in a good mood today, but I have to perform in less than six hours and I'm really hungover, so I'd appreciate it, if you'd sing to Tae's flowers later."

He felt a little guilty after talking pretty rudely to they boy, when the stranger immediately stopped singing, blushed and shyly turned to Yoongi to see, who was talking. After all, the boy had a really nice voice and usually Yoongi wouldn't mind hearing him sing, but his head hurt really badly, and due to the fact he was hungover and the lack of sleep, he wasn't in the best mood.

"W-well, that will surely not help you feel better," the blonde boy pointed at the cigarette Yoongi was lighting up.

"Eh," Yoongi just shrugged and started smoking. "Anyways, who are you? Taehyung's new boyfriend?"

"What? Oh, god, no, no. I'm his best friend, I just moved here from Busan, I'll be staying with Tae for a while. My name is Park Jimin, and you are?.." the blonde boy curiously looked at his new neighbour.

"Min Yoongi. I live in the apartment 29. Would say nice to meet you, but my head hurts, I'm in a bad mood and I don't like most people, so I'll save it."

Jimin looked a bit confused. "Okay... well, I hope you won't hate me. Are you a singer? You said you'll have to perform tonight. Cigarettes aren't good for your lungs, you know."

Yoongi chuckled. "We'll see, newbie, we'll see. And no, I'm not a singer, I couldn't even sing one note right, but that's okay. I don't have to worry about my lungs that much, since I don't sing serenades for living." He blew out a cloud of smokes into the air. "I'm a rapper."

Yoongi saw Jimin's eyes twinkle like two little stars, as he got excited. "Really? Woah, that's so cool!"

Yoongi heard Taehyung calling Jimin's name from his apartment.

"Oh, I have to go. Ahh, I haven't even packed my bag out yet! Well, good luck with your performance this evening, Yoongi!" said Jimin as he was about to go.

"Thanks, newbie."

"And stop calling me newbie! I told you, my name is Jimin," complained the blonde boy before leaving the balcony and getting back inside.

This boy with a slight Busan accent was cute and looked a bit younger than Yoongi, who looked at him as the door behind the newbie closed. The dark haired boy finished smoking a cigarette and went back inside. His headache was a little less painful, probably because of the fresh air.

Yoongi sat down to his piano and started playing it, trying to create a new melody, a new song. Min Yoongi was a well known rapper in Korea, his stage name was Agust D. He had a great career start, everyone loved his first album "agust d', but after all that success Yoongi stopped creating. It was almost two years ago when that album was published, and only a month or two ago Yoongi started writing and creating new songs. It wasn't going that well, though. He only completed around three songs, and he disliked them all. There simply was no inspiration. So Yoongi just performed with his friends every once in a while, drank and a pile of unfinished songs, written on paper and torn up, just kept getting bigger in his studio's trashcan.

After about an hour of playing the piano and trying to write something, Yoongi gave up and decided to get some rest before the evening, so he got up, went to his room and lay down on the bed.

<<JM>>

//woooooohhh we're skipping time, magically jumping a little, a few hours into the future//

After meeting his not so friendly neighbour, Jimin chatted with Taehyung, they ate Pizza, then Jimin packed his bag out and relaxed, listened to music and lay on the bed while scrolling through Instagram and Twitter, until it was time to get ready to go meet Tae's friends.

Jimin just simply put on jeans, white sneakers, and a cute red sweater, but for Tae it wasn't that easy to get dressed. He yelled asking for Jimin's help, and when chim chim walked into his friends room, he felt like he got into a battle field or a war zone. There were clothes on the ground, there were clothes on the bed, there were clothes on the table, there were clothes everywhere. And in the middle of this mess there was Tae standing, all panicked and frustrated. He did not know what to wear, since his crush was going to be at the bar. It took half an hour, until Taehyung got dressed- black jeans and a loose blue shirt with black buttons- and they finally left the apartment.

____________________________________________

Hey! I hope you enjoyed the second chapter. I know, nothing's really happening yet, but I promise to try and make this story more interesting in the future. Leave a like and comment if you have any thoughts, suggestions, etc. <3