4- meeting everyone

The first boy, a tall man with cool looking pink hair, just casually sat down on Namjoon's lap, sipped a bit of his drink and then noticed Jimin, quietly sitting there next to Taehyung, getting all shy and not knowing what to say

"Ohh, Tae! And you must be his friend, the new roommate he was telling us about, right? It's nice to meet you, Jimin! My name's Jin, That's Hoseok," he pointed at the orange-haired rapper, " Jungkook," That was the black haired boy who Taehyung was gazing at, "and that's Yoongi."

Jungkook smiled and nodded, greeting Jimin, and sat down next to Taehyung, who looked like he was going to faint from happiness.

"It's nice to meet ya!" Hoseok, obviously excited, gave Jimin a tight hug before taking a seat next to Jungkook.

"I-I'ts nice to meet you too, guys," Jimin shyly smiled.

"Hello, newbie. Didn't expect to see you so soon," Yoongi sat down and said before calling a waiter and starting to order a whole bunch of drinks for the table.

Taehyung looked at Jimin with a question in his eyes.

"We met this afternoon, he was smoking in his balcony when I went outside to water the flowers," the blonde boy explained to his best friend, slightly blushing again.

Jin turned to Yoongi. "Seriously? Cigarettes again? You said you were going to stop smoking!"

Yoongi just shrugged. "Gosh, Seokjin, I'm a grown up, I can do whatever I want to do, just get off my back for once."

And just like that, the conversation ended. Jin, offended because of Yoongi's words, didn't say anything and turned away.

Namjoon, obviously feeling a little awkward about the situation, turned to Jimin. "Hey, so what's the reason you decided to move here?"

Jimin smiled and shrugged. "I don't know... I just wanted to have a fresh new start, move somewhere, meet new people. Tae told me I could move in with him, so I took the opportunity and... now I'm here. I'm hoping to find a job, find new friends and settle down here."

"What kind of job do you want?" Hoseok curiously asked.

"I don't know... I'm a dancer, but the band that wants me to work for them is doing a tour right now, so I have no idea where I could work for two moths until they get back."

"Oh, you could work here, as a waiter! Jungkook works here too, and I'm always around, Seokjin works in the kitchen. So... what do you say?", Namjoon suggested.

"Really?? Ahh, thank you so, so much! I'd very much like to work here!" Jimin gave Namjoon a tight hug.

"Gosh, you're all so nice and talented." Jimin smiled to the group.

"Not all of us are nice," jungkook pointed at Yoongi. "But the mighty Agust D has tallented, so we have to deal with him being a little bitch sometimes."

"Hey, you little brat, take back your words, I'm not a little bitch, I just always tell people what I think and I do not hide my emotions," Yoongi glared at the younger one.

"What's "Agust d"?" Jimin curiously asked.

"It's me. Agust d is my stage name. I used to make songs, but lately I just have no inspiration," Yoongi said.

"It's because you got old and boring, grandpa," jungkook laughed.

"Shut up, you little child," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

For the rest of the evening the group kept talking and joking around, making this evening a great and enjoyable one. Jimin smiled. Maybe it won't be so hard to fit in here after all.

/////////////
HEY IT'S ME I FINALLY UPDATED SORRY IT'S NOT THAT GOOD BUT I PROMISE YOONMIN IS COMMING.
Also!!! This story will be pretty sad sometimes, i think. I've been listening to too much "the neighborhood", so watch out :'))
ANYWAYS ALWAYS COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY STORY AND THIS PART OKAY BYEE❤️