6- don't want to be alone

<<YG>>When Jimin was finally able to speak, he mumbled an answer

<<YG>>
When Jimin was finally able to speak, he mumbled an answer. Yoongi barely understood the whole story because the younger boy was shaking and couldn't speak very clearly, but what he did understand, was that Jimin's mother was hit by a car in Busan and now she was in a hospital, her health was horrible. Jimin mumbled something about feeling guilty that he wasn't there, that maybe, if he was there with her, he could have somehow protected her, but now the only train to Busan was leaving tomorrow and that Jimin will have to spend all night wondering if his mother is going to recover or not, feeling guilty for stupid reasons.
"Jimin", Yoongi spoke up, trying to calm down the younger boy, who was still mumbling nonsense about feeling guilty for what happened. The boy was starting to cry again and didn't pay attention to his friend.
"Jiminie", Yoongi took the boys hand to catch his attention and it finally worked.
Jimin looked up into Yoongi with his eyes, which were red and puffy from a load of tears that were shed today.
"You did nothing wrong. Even if you were with her that time she got hit, you couldn't have stopped the car, you're not Hulk. Thank god you weren't with her, you could have been injured too." Yoongi quietly told Jimin, not letting go of his hand. "The train to Busan leaves tomorrow, right? You'll get to see your mother tomorrow. Stay strong for her. She's alive. I'm sure she'll be okay. She loves you too much to disappear from this world. You're the string she's attached to in this world, and you should be strong and believe in her, believe she'll be okay."
Jimin looked with a blank expression to Yoongi for a second, then took out his hand and wiped away his tears. Yoongi stood up from the couch thinking that the younger will be okay, when he suddenly felt something warm wrap around him. Jimin tightly hugged him from behind.
"Thank you, hyung. I'll be alright now, really. I-I'll try to stay strong for her. And for you too", Jimin whispered, before letting go of Yoongi.
Yoongi felt something warm in his chest and smiled to the younger, turning around and petting Jimin's hair.
"Okay. But please, text me anytime, i won't be sleeping anyways."
<<JM>>
When Yoongi finally left the apartment, Jimin suddenly felt lonely. He ordered some pizza to eat, but the boy only ate two slices, not having any appetite.
After "dinner", Jimin sat in front of a TV and watched cartoons, but he started crying over stupid shit like a bad guy hitting Blossom in the face, so he decided that television was enough for today.
Giving up on trying to do anything else today, Jimin just took a quick shower and went to bed. Fuck, everything hurt so badly. His chest and eyes from crying, and his soul for worrying and sadness. He almost started crying again, but his ears suddenly caught a quiet noise. It was a melody... someone was playing a piano. The noise was coming from his neighbors apartment from an open window. Yoongi was playing the piano again, probably his own created melody. It was one of the most beautiful things Jimin had ever heard.
Before having any second thoughts, the blonde boy got up, locked his apartment and knocked on the next apartment's door.
Yoongi showed up, he was wearing a plain white shirt and grey sweatpants, he looked really surprised, seeing Jimin here at 11pm.
<<YG>>
Jimin was wearing blue pijamas with bears drawn on them, his hair all messed up from laying in bed, looking as cute as a kitten.
"Can... can I come in? I don't want to be alone," the younger boy shyly asked, looking at the ground.
Of course, Yoongi let him in.
////////////////////

HEY SORRY THIS PART'S SO SHORT I'M WRITING THIS AT SCHOOL ;-; waiting for your comments~ did you like this part?