15-Lucitania

The Pod was buzzing with stories about the new people who had come and gone so quickly, taking a new mermaid with them in the process. It took a few days for them to get bored with the stories and go back to the calm lives they led before Ley and Colla came from the sky. In that time Sebastian and I decided to go adventuring.

I packed my backpack with multiple set of my usual clothes. I wrapped all my jewelry, the cat eye ring, the necklace, and the hairpin, in a cloth and set the bundle at the bottom of my bag. I kept the ring I had worn since I started dating Sebastian on my finger. I put my onyx dagger on my belt and waited for Sebastian. He didn't take much longer than I did.

He came out with his backpack over one shoulder. He had the ring on and had wrapped the necklace like I did. Well, I assumed he did. The sun hit his hair nad brought up the pattern of his beastia. His red eyes found me wating and he smiled. He had his steel dagger on his waist. He had black shorts and a grey shirt on. He was so handsome even though he was just standing there, looking at me. Maybe it was because he was just looking at me.

He started walking and I followed him. He was headed towards my cliff. I got really excited and skipped up even to him.

"Are we going back to the fairy cave," I asked. He smiled and nodded. He could probably hear the excitement in my voice.

"Yeah. I think I saw something way in the back last time we were there and I wanted to check it out. That cool with you," he asked. I nodded with vigor. I slid my hand into his and we walked back to the fairy cave. I shifted into my beastia so I could see better and we walked to the back of the cave.

He was right. There was something there. It was a small woman, about the size of Sebastian's hand. She had pale white hair and paler skin. She wore an almost translucent blue skirt and a loose top that was just a bit darker. There was a small silver crown on her head and a silver necklace around her neck. She was sleeping.

I shifted back into my humanaria and she stirred. I took her to the entrance of the cave and sat down. She slowly sat up in my hand. She opened her eyes and I gasped. They looked like diamonds. She stared at me and smiled. I heard a small voice in my head. It was very beautiful, like the notes of Sebastian's lute.

Hello. I am Lucitania. Are you here to claim me, the voice said.

Hi Lucitania. I'm Jet. We just came here because Sebastian thought he saw something in the back last time we were hear. Should I claim you? Do you want me to claim you, I asked.

Yes, you should claim me. I was the Queen of the fairies that that used to live here. They were taken by black marketers and I hid where they could not see me. I have been alone for years. I would like you to claim me. You seem like a good person, the fairy said.

Then I claim you, Lucitania, as my own, I intoned. I didn't know where the words had come from, they just spilled from my mouth. Lucitania's hair changed to black, fading into green near the bottom, although her eyes stayed the same. She fluttered into the air with translucent wings that were tipped with black.

Sebastian just stared at Lucitania, a look of wonder on his face. We walked back to the pod, our adventures for today completed. Lucitania flew around, commenting on all the differences she noticed in the area. She said it must have been a long time since she went to sleep, because the Pod camp hadn't been here when she was last awake. She spent the rest of the day exploring the surrounding area. She came back before dusk and found me curled up in my beastia in my tent. She snuggled into my warm fur and fell asleep.

-_________________________________________-

Hey guys sorry this is so late. I finished a puzzle and then got distracted with YouTube and yeah. But I finished so wooo! Hope you liked it! Love you all my land sharks! See ya next week! 0)