Donna 03

"Well, I thought you didn't want boatloads of tourists." Rosie muttered following up behind me as I went in to show them their room. Well, it's true, i never wanted them but...you know...I gotta make some bussines.
"Oh, no, not boatloads, no. But, you know, a few more would be nice." I told them and look into the bathroom at the toilet then turn around looking at them. How do I pull this off?. "Okay, now, the thing about the toilet, if it doesn't flush right away, just go and come back in a while, and it should..."
God, it's so embarrassing but, who can I put the blame on? I mean, this whole hotel is falling apart.
"Nothing works around here, except for me. I've been running this hotel for 15 years, and I have never had a day off." I laughed walking away to open the window seeing it fall down to the floor in the middle of a game between a bunch of men. "Oh, my God! Sorry."
I look back at the girls with a guilty facial expression.
"I swear, if I had money, I'd rebuild this whole damn place." I said and head out with the girls just running after me. Well, to my surprise, Rosie that is the shortest could keep up. But my God, the longest, Tanya couldn't even keep up.
Stop outside in the middle of the yard taking the wooden window door that one of the men gave to me.
Luckily all the people I owe money to, doesn't run like an angry mob around me.
"Well, we'll fix it and everything will be okay again." I assured my best friends. By that same moment the dolphin in the middle of the courtyard got a crack through. Under that floor lays waterpipes. I cannot...I repeat, cannot afford a water bill. Oh so be it!

"Tanya's packed for a world tour." Rosie yanked out running through Tanya's stuff till she came unto a g-string. She called out to my attention wh8ch she won just in time after I fixed the damn... "Oh, Donna. Donna!"
I look behind me at Rosie that held a blue g-string in her hands stretching it.
"Does she wear it or floss with it?" Rosie joked and pull it letting it go travelling to the roof making me just laugh. Well, I do have crazy friends and that's true.
"Floss you." Tanya giggled walking into the room with a towel around her body and another towel wrapped up in her wet hair.
"Is it edible, Tanya?"
"Listen to this." Rosie said drawing our hearing attention as she start to read. " 'The world's most luxurious moisturiser 'contains flakes of 24-carat gold 'and extracts of donkey testicle.' "
"You're just jealous." Tanya giggled.
"At a thousand dollars a dollop." Rosie finished as we got together and raised their glasses.
"Tell you, that's the price you have to pay if you wanna drink before 11 in the morning." Tanya finished as we cheered our glasses together repeating, "And we do. - We do."

It's so fun having my besties with me! I can't remember the last time I've had such fun.