Donna 10

My mind is nailed to what Rosie said. The little hermit has a point. With a shiver trough my body I stepped forward with a laugh and the dynamos ready to perform for Sophie.

*"Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me But I won't feel blue Like I always do Because somewhere in the crowd there's you"* We sang. I signal one of the girls to hit play so that we can make an impression on Sophie.

*I was sick and tired of everything. When I called you last night from Glasgow All I do is eat and sleep and sing Wishing every show was the last show So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming Suddenly I feel all right. And it's gonna be so different When I'm on the stage tonight. Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find me Shining like the sun Smiling, having fun Feeling like a number one Tonight the Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me But I won't feel blue Like I always do. Because somewhere in the crowd there's you*

We sang the whole song and you can just imagine what happened. The three men I was expecting the least turned up. What are they even doing at the party. It's only going to spoil everything. As long as they keep their distance. Especially Sam. I wonder how long they'll be.

After what felt like an hour I walked up to the old goat house in a long dress that's sparkling. I just had to escape the music and be on my own. Maybe the three men left some clues in the old goat house. I climb up. It's so damn dark that I can barely see. I close the trap door and feel around for a switch or something.
"Eeek! Spider!" I curse myself and slam my hands. Chills run down my spine hearing a soft chuckle. I'm not alone, am I?
I grab the switch hanging from the roof and switch on te light. Stepping back I tripped and fell back into something warm. Or let's rather say someone.

"Sam? What are you doing here?" I asked and stood up immediately. He gave a chuckle and also stood up looking around. "Well, I came to get my phone but turns out, I'm stuck. So are you now."
"What do you mean?" I asked him and look around. It's all closed. Why?
"Someone has to open from the outside." He replied and put his hands in his pockets just staring at me.
"Well, why didn't you say something when I came in?" I asked him stupidly and stood back when he approached me.
"I didn't want to scare you. Plus, you would've locked me in here on purpose." He replied selfishly. I gave a heavy sighed and went to the littke door to open it but realised it was really stuck. "It worked this morning but now...something is terribly wrong."
"Well, call somebody." I told him and stood up straight and went to the windows to open it but...I can't. "This is a trap or a stupid game."
"My phone is dead." He got my full attention.
"Wow, how great is technologically." I smiled sarcastically and took a seat angrily. "Now I'm stuck here with you."
"Hey, be glad it's me and not some other creep, okay?" Sam replied angrily. I role my eyes and look away with tears in my eyes. "Donna?"
"Shhht." I stood up and walk to the closed window to listen. "It's Sophie."
"I locked mom and Sam in there. They need some time together. That gives me time with Harry and Bill. You two, keep Bill busy while I go talk with Harry first." I heard her. I gave a selfish look at Sam. Of freaken course. She invited them. This is typical just like all the other movies. But, I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that.

"What are they saying?" Sam asked. I look at him and shook my head with more tears appearing in my eyes. Why would my own daughter do this? After all that I've done for her.
"I don't know." I cried and look down sadly.
"Donna." I fell into his arms as soon as he approached me. He is here now. But will he be here forever? "It's alright."
"No it's not you asshole." I cried in his neck holding him tight while his arms were glued around my body. "How could everything be okay? Sophie is leaving, the dynamos are leaving, you are leaving and eventually I'm going to stay here dreaming of having you as my own. Damnit, I hate you so much that I actually love you more."

"Donna, I can stay if you let me." He replied looking at me that looked away.
"You're married Sam." I cried looking down.
"I'm not married Donna." He grab my chin to lift it up so that I can face him. "Look at me. You love me, don't you?"
"I alway have but you..."
"No Donna, not me. I've been blaming myself these past few years and I'm done doing that. I did come back. I came back for you. What did you do? You ran off with some random guy. How did you think that would make me feel?" Is he actually fighting? Gosh I feel so stupid.
"You went with Lora or whoever. You chose her." I fought back at him.
"I have always chosen you Donna. Lorraine had to live with that every day of her life. I had to live with the thought that you just...I hate to say it but I felt that you only used me so that you can't be alone." He cried letting go of me looking down.
"I loved you Sam. You should've called me. You should've return. But instead, you left me knocked up." I look away sadly not even feeling a thing about telling him about Sophie being his. Well, she is. I hope she is. Sam is her father.
"Your mother should've told you." Sam replied not looking at me once.
"You know my mother wouldn't Sam." I replied to him just standing there confused. Did this actually happen? Did he actually just tell me the whole story?