Donna 17

I show the priest to let everyone stand up.
Arm in arm I walk Sophie down the aisle showing her to a little girl that reminds me so much about her when she was little.
"I love you." I whispered to my daughter kissing her before taking a seat being stolen by Tanya and Rosie that sat next to me.
"Welcome to Sophie and Sky and all their friends who has gathered together here..." The priest said. I have to interrupt. I have to...
"And welcome to...to Sophie's dad who is also here." I said looking at Sam, Bill and Harry. Actually Sam came in faster than I thought he would.
"I know, I've invited them." Sophie immediately admitted to me. I look at her as if I don't know. Well, this is it. I don't want to admit knowing it. It'll make her feel stupid.
"You invited them?" I asked surprised grabbing my mouth. "I don't know which one it is. Oh gosh, that's why they're all here."
I look up embarrassed...not really. It's a Meryl Streep thing you wouldn't understand. Just joking, I'm not her. I'm Donna Sheridan.
"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Sophie begged grabbing my hand.
"I don't know." I look at her and gave a heavy sighed. "Would you forgive me?"

"What? Listen, you're mom okay. I don't caremif you slept with hundreds of men. I love you." She said serious making everyone a bit uncomfortable. Probably because they're not one of them...wait what?
"I haven't slept with hundreds of men." I said and take a seat being comforted by Rosie and Tanya.
"Wait!" Oh yhay. Here comes Mr. Smartpants. Stupid man. "Am I getting this right? Sophie may be mind. But she may be Bill's or Harry's?"
"Yeah and don't get selfrighteous with me Sam Carmichael because you have no one but yourself to blame." I said and jump up ready for a fight.
"Yeah, what you've done to my mother gone off and married somebody else." Well, my daughter. She knows more than I thought. Wait, ain't it what I've written in my diary?
"I came back okay." He said looking from her to me. "I told you Donna and I'll repeat it again. I came back for you but your dear beloved parents told me you were off with some other guy."
I gave Bill and Harry a glare before looking at my daughter.
"Lorraine called me an idiot and married me to proof it." He said looking away then back at me.
"May I just..." Oh no Harry. Not you. I look at him with a worried look that this won't end well. "I never imagined I'd ever have a daughter or be a third father. Donna, you were the first girl I've ever loved. Actually the last."

I look at the crowd he directed to. Is he...gay? Well, I actually knew it. I have nothing against gay? Seriously. I was there too once but no one knows. Especially not Sophie. Not that I'm embarrassed.
"Me too. I'll take a third." Bill said and walked to the front to join Sam and Harry.
I take a seat in disbelief. They're handling it better than I thought.
"Dearly beloved..."
"No!" I give Sophie an odd look that turn around in a rush. "I don't know which one of you is my dad but I don't mind. Now I know what I want."
I gave a big smile sitting up straight. She look infront of her then at Sky.
"Sky let's not get married yet okay." I give her an odd look. This is not what I expected but...okay. "I want to see the world so let's just off this island and go travel."
"Oh soph, I love you." Sky said kissing her.
I stood up same as everyone else watching Sky carry Sophie out like a bride.
"Donna, is this wedding cancelled?" The priest ask me. Gosh, as if I know the answer!
"I'm not entirely sure what's happening right now." I replied a bit unsure and turn around when Sam, brilliant idiot wanted to get our attention.
"Wait. Why waste a good wedding?" He nervously take a deep breath. Better be nervous asshole. "What about it Sheridan? You're gonna need someone to boss around on this island of yours."
"No." I replied shaking my head from side to side watching him approach me. "No. No. No. I'm the boss here. My answer is no."
"My whole life, I've loved you and I still do." He said serious grabbing my hands. "You love me, I know it and no matter what I can't see myself spending the rest of my life with you."
"No!" I shout pulling my hands out of his. Great, now my daughter is also hear to torture me.
"Yes!" He shout back at me.
"No!" I repeat angrily.
"Yes!" He repeated and took out a box from his pocket. Oh god, it better not be what I think it is. "Remember this?"
He open it and there is. The ring with the blue diamond I always wanted as a young girl. I want to cry. Cry so hard that my tears will be more than every drop in the ocean.
"Romantic is down on one knee." I heard the seriel bride say.
"Tanya!" I am terrified, angry and so confused. Why would she of all people advice him.
"Thank you." Sam thanked and went down on one knee infront of me. "Donna, will you make me the luckiest man on earth and marry me?"
"No..." I cried standing back but realises there's no escape.
"Donna, this is where you're suppose to say yes." Rosie advised me.
"Rosie! No!" I shout a her then look back at Sam hat gave me that begging look. "No Sam."
"Donna, forget about what others want. Forget what you want them to want. I want you. What do you want?" Sam asked taking the ring out of the box looking at me with that look. "Do you love me?"
I calm down a bit and look around me then back at him. Tears came streamig out of my eyes. Gosh, it's so...complicated.
"I do." I replied nodding my head up and down hearing everyone reacting towards that.
"I love you." Sam jump up and right there in front of everyone grabbed my hand putting the ring on my finger. I look at it. How do I return the favour? What do I want? I grab him around his neck and crush my lips on his. He hold me tight around my waist. Everyone started clapping hands.

Actually I kind of surprised myself too. I never thought I'd ever say yes to him. Neither plan on getting married.