Donna 15

"Because she wrote as you. I thought you wrote to me. Turns out it wasn't you." He replied. I realised soon that I've failed trying to fix a crack like Sam failed at fixing the crack he left behind in my heart. "And I already told you Donna Sheridan. I lov..."
"Don't say it Sam." I said and stood up with tears in my eyes. Here I go. About to cry...AGAIN. "I did so damn fine on my own. My mother abandoned me, did you know that? I've made many mistake Sam, you weren't one of them but now I fear that you may be becoming one of them."
"Yeah? Well, how about this? When Sophie leaves, you'll be on your own if I should leave too." He said angrily just trying to proof his point. "What about the fact that we'll end up apart where we should be together..."
"So that's what you've been planning?" I asked. Okay, he's getting it from me. "You were gonna leave anyway! You were just gonna have your little fun game with me and go off again, wouldn't you? Gosh, I'm so stupid!"
"Donna..."
"You keep your distance Carmichael." I warned him and ran in to get to Sophie. I really need to talk to her and make peace. Just when I wanted to knock I heard a laughter which stopped me. Well, better luck next time then.

I should probably go set the table. That'll keep me busy. Besides, I'm still waiting for Harry to show up and talk to me which I know will happen eventually.

Speak about the devil. I'm the one giving out orders acting surprised when I saw Harry.

"Harry, what are you doing..." I look down at the piece of paper he handed over to me. "....island. What is this?"
"I just wanted to make a small contribution to the wedding. I've seen you doing it all on your own and I just wanted to deliver a part from my side." He explain briefly. Well, not good enough but well...
"I can't accept this." I said wanting to give it back but he turn around and started running away.
"You have to catch me to give it back!" He shout running down the stairs. Well, maybe he figured it out. What? What did he figure out? That Sophie is his? But she isn't, is she?
"I have done something completely insane." My attention got drawn to Sophie and Sky that was at the bottom talking to Sky. "All my dads are here for my wedding and they all think they're giving me away."

With a sighed I walk away. I don't wantmto hear it. It makes me feel cheap. I have this crazy feeling inside of me. Sam is one of the reasons.
I took a seat and bite on my fingernail playing with the plate.
I'm alrigt if she wants someone else to take her down the aisle. I mean, it's suppose to be her father's job but since he hasn't been around I would've loved to give her away. Well, she has a lot on her plate. It's up to her, not up to me. The girls are getting her ready which means I'll wait for her till she comes down with them ready for to become a wife. Well, she seems to have chosen Sky as her forever love. Something I could never do.

"Hey, aren't you suppose to be getting dressed?" I jump up pretending to be busy looking at my daughter. She looks so sad and exhausted. "Where's Ali and Lisa. Thought they're gonna help you."
"Will ou help me?" She asked out of the blue. I gave her a smile and nod my head up and down. She immediately started running off.
"Wait, we have time." I smiled. Curious little girl. I feel sorry for her actually. I mean, she just wanted to meet her father and now she ended up in a big mess. I'm the one to blame. I want to tell her it's alright but I'm afraid of what her reaction might be.

"I'll get your dress from your room, okay? Go take a bath." I smiled warmly at her walking out.

Right out of the blue someone grabbed me and pinned me in the corner.
"Have a moment?" I gave a fright and look at Sam. My breath is running fast and my heart is beating faster and harder than drums.
"Sam? What are you doing?" I asked feeling his body against mine. Wait, is he just trying to get a pass at me before leaving. Stupid!
"I need to talk to you about Sophie." He replied giving me a serious look.
"Yeah, I'm busy FYI. My daughter is about to get married and I must help her get ready." I said serious about to walk away. "Now leave me alone."
"You can't resist me Donna. You love me and I love you." He whispered placing his hands on my hips.
"Sam, back off or I'll scream." I warned him. He put his hands up in surrender turning away about to walk away. I scan him from behind looking away with tears in my eyes. I look back at him that turned around quickly and approached me placing his lips on mine grabbing me by my cheeks.

I run out of breath falling for his deep kisses. I gave a gasp as soon as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He knows what that does to me! He knows...
I place my arms around his neck as he pick me up to let me wrap my legs around him but I push him away standing up straight. He look at me questionable but I ignore him and ran to my daughter's room.