Donna 14

"Where have you been?" I gave a fright on my way to my room. I look behind me at Rosie and Tanya.
"I knew that guy is danger." Tanya agreed. I gave a heavy sighed and pulled them into my room.
"I was with Sophie at the beach. We spended some time together and fell asleep there. Ask her." I replied and go into my room straight to my wardrobe.
"We'll ask her." Rosie nodded and sit down on my bed.
"That's it. I'm gonna take a bath." I said grabbing my dress and underclothe. "Something crazy happened last night though but Rosie didn't give me time to explain."
"What happened?" Tanya asked runnig after me into the bathroom.
"I went to the old goat house to see if the men left any clues. Turns out, I got locked up in there with Mr. Carmichael. I didn't even know he was in there. We talked, fought and thought. I...He told me everything." I open the tub filling the bath with water.
"What did he tell you?" Tanya asked taking a seat same as Rosie.

"He came back for me. I left with some other guy." I replied and started taking off my clothes. I'm comfortable in front of my friends. What do I have differently from them?
"That doesn't even make sence." Rosie replied giving me an odd look.
"Of course it doesn't." I agreed climbing in the bath.
"Don't you get it Donna, he's trying to make you feel bad." I give Rosie an odd look that gave a heavy sighed. "He wants to blame you."
"Look who grew up." I giggled putting my arms on the sides of the bath.
"You can't talk much Rosie, I've seen you with Bill last night." Tanya said and look at me. "So tell me Sheridan, did you two kiss? Did he touch you?"
"Kiss me?" I giggled looking up like a naughty shoolgirl. Well, we did more than kissing.
"Did you?" Rosie asked horrified.
"We made peace. I...kind of...yeah we kissed." I told them. Both girls jump up laughing giving each ofher a high five.
"I knew it would happen. Sheridan, you signed yourself a contract." Rosie barked at me. I find it odd. Somehow it feels like she accepted it but also didn't. "What will happen now?"
"I don't know. We wait." I replied and start washing my body. Just when I started to think everything will be alright, my mind switched to Bill and Harry. "My main concern is Sophie's wedding."

This really is one bloody mess. Bill, Harry and Sam. Sam and I made peace but I have him believing Sophie is his. What will happen if he finds out he is a possibility between two other men.

Sam was my first true love but broke my heart. Back those days he use to draw many pictures of me. That's one thing Sophie got from him. I sometimes think Bill can be her father. But I doubt about Harry. I mean, she's got nothing on him. What makes my believes stronger about Bill then? They both want to travel the world. No, she got that from me. As a young girl I always wanted to travel around the world. When I found out I'm pregnant, I stayed here to give my child the life she deserve. My parent treated me like crap and I won't let her be treated like that.

If my mother should also turn up now for the wedding, I'm jumping off that clift, fall down and drown if I don't hit a rock.

I walk out to start picking up the trash. My whole mind is so set on the father story.
"Sophie." I greeted her and walk to her that stopped and looked worried at me. "What's up?"
"You called me." She said looking me up and down.
"Soph, what's going on?" I asked her grabbing her hands. "Tell me."
"I don't know what to do." She said starting to cry. I pull her into my embrace holding my girl tight.
"It's alright. You don't have to do anything. Everything will be alright. We can still call off the wedding everybody will understand." I said looking at hoping it'd make her better.
"Call off the wedding?" She asked angrily looking at me in disbelief. "Mom, are you serious? Now?"
"Isn't that what you want?" I asked looking terrified at her sudden behaviour.
"No. No! That's what you want!" She shout probably getting everyone's attention.
"No..." I tried to stop her.
"Yes! I love Sky mom and I'm gonna marry him!" She shot about to run into the lobby. "And I don't want my children growing up not knowing who their father is because it's just..it's crap!"
I watch her walk away. Well, I'm probably going to have to blame myself again. What's gotten into her? Maybe she also figured out that Sam may not be her father. But he is. I'm very sure he is.

Filled with anger I spinned around when Sky and the boys came in making noise with bag pipes.
"Okay! Okay! Okay!" I shout grabbing it from them. "Sophie is gonna have an absolute grateful wedding, alright? You gotta be helping. Sky's gotta get ready!"

I don't know if it helped taking it out on the boys like Sophie took her anger out on me. I gave a heavy sighed holding unto the bagpipes before putting it in the lobby.

"I see you kept my bagpipes." I gave a fright wen Sam planted me against the wall.

"They're suppose to scare off unwanted visitors." I roled my eyes walking away from him towards the crack in the courtyard with all I need to fix the damn thing.
"You don't need bagpipes do that." He joked following me. I sit down on my knees to fix the crack.
"Why did you come back Sam? And why are running after me like a puppy after his tail?" I asked. I'm still confused and a little angry at what happened before. Good thing I didn't give in this morning. "Like, why did you respond to Sophie to come back?"